Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
I don't even have MV in the first place. x3

Um, well, if not my own projects screaming at me... =P

Oh I perfectly know what you mean, because that's what I'll have to face myself, heh. We're on the same boat. =P

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh that one. =P

It still was WIP though - everything will look much better in the end. What I plan to do is to implement pixel collision for projectiles, so each skill will have different (and more randomized instead of only one/all targets) usage. :3

Anyway yes - at that point I was using MOG's scripts. Generally the animation was done via editor ~ with some help from movie-before skill.

Mhm, working on that kind of stuff is quite difficult and time consuming ~ good luck!

Thanks! Brohoof /)

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other

LpUx7bO.png

// Final Update //

STAR

WARS

Episode IV

A New Hope

okay, just kidding

*ahem*

A New Path

...And Possibly The End

Hello everybody,

I have good and bad news...

I'll start with the good one.

The project has been moved to another game-making engine.

That means, that the project has been restarted once again and the progress has been 'reset'.

However it's all for the better.

In the new engine I'll be able to write the game faster and more efficiently,

not mentioning, that it has much more possibilities than RM.

It's not that RM is bad, no, no, I just realized, that there's no point in continuing it there further.

I always felt kinda limited and bad for that, the software doesn't really have a real support,

so I knew, that something like this will happen at some point.

So here I am, making an RPG game from scratch, most likely not the cleverest idea, but yeah.

So far I've managed to setup base variables and systems like character parameters and input system,

but it's all going nicely.

It's much easier for me, than editing the premade scripts, like it was in RPG Maker.

I've made a tiny little test and it kinda looks promising for me.

Just look how silly it is! I'm so proud of it.  
laugh.png

Ftv2Gdz.gif

It definitely needs polishing and further work, but I like it already!  
lovebutt.png

The bad one?

Sadly it also means, that I'll no longer be welcomed on this site, at least I think so.

I know, that I can't host the project here anymore, because it's not being made in RPG Maker, though I wish I could.

I'm pretty sure moderators will probably close the thread soon and when it will happen,

there'll be no point for me to be there.

So as an intruder, I think I'll have to leave the community soon.

Not like anybody would care anyway. =P

I might use RPG Maker sometime in future, you never know, though that is kinda irrelevant.

I feel bad, because that was the very first game I ever started working on in my life and I'm really attached to it.

Being no longer able to host this thread kinda hurts.

In fact, I could release a demo of what I had, but the project isn't dead, so I don't want to give up on that yet.

That's true I have other projects active, but you can consider them all dead.

This game always had the highest priority for me, so in this case I wouldn't be able to contribute much to the community.

I may port some other projects as well ~ I'm not saying, that they all are abandoned completely.

I know I could kinda be quiet about this and pretend, that it all still happens in RPG Maker, but I don't want to lie anybody.

There's no reason to do so.

The moderators will do the rest I guess. . .

I'm not sure what are the procedures and how quickly they'll close it,

so I wanted to thank you all for your support and help, that you gave me so far!

I really appreciate this! :3

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will close this for you. But please know, there's no reason to hide away from the community. While no, you can't talk about projects being made with other engines here, it doesn't mean you can chat and all.

This thread is being closed, at OP's request. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitty_Muse