Dracul_JOSHI

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's a bit of an old gamer mouse, but very good, many functions which is why it sometimes is detected as a controller. But when I start my game with the mouse plugged in, it couses my character to move left all the time. I tried everything with the mouse and the only thing that works is right-clicking to open the menu. Is there any way to stop mouse input or fix it?

(P.S.: if it is possible to make an action RPG in this like the first Mana game, a link would be appreciated.)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is usually caused by certain external devices or drivers. If it ONLY happens when your mouse is plugged in, see if there's a newer driver for it on the manufacturer's site.

Dracul_JOSHI

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is usually caused by certain external devices or drivers. If it ONLY happens when your mouse is plugged in, see if there's a newer driver for it on the manufacturer's site.
I don't think so, they only have the X3 listed as it's the current product, maybe I can find one on another side though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mekiboss