castor_online

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Espanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello, I hope all of you are having a good time.

I made this musical arrangements of Christmas carols to be played for guitar ensemble. It's supposed to be aimed to beginners and more-or-less medium skilled guitar players. This arrangements I made them for my students, or at least inspired in them. I try to put carols from different parts of the world, so apart from the most popular like "Jingle Bells" or "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" there are also, at least one, from different countries like Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Spain, México, France, etc...

I'll be posting more here in this same place, I'll start with this popular Christmas carol.

I hope you enjoy!

Kroody

Game Music/Resources/Assets/Artwork
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is amazing. I never learned to read or write music, though I make music myself. I respect the art of musical composition, and this piece is very well done. I love christmas music and this song in particular is one of my favorites. Do you have a medium for downloading your music? It'd be awesome to be able to use it as BGM in our games.

castor_online

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Espanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello Kroody!

Thanks for the comment and your time to listen my music, I'm really happy for that. Currently I don't have an official way to download my music, but I might work on that and put it on my website. I didn't think about that before. I remember I wrote here, somewhere..., some youtube links that are available to use it without any problem, since they are my own compositions, for me and not for some project, video game, short film, etc... I will try to search it and share it to you, but for now you will need to use something to download the music from the YT.

------------------------------------------------

I share another Christmas arrangement I did for this compilation!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!
My entire family and I have Covid... If it's this bad with the vaccine, without must be terrible. Stay safe, everyone. This thing is a doozy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekaachrive