ZacharyE1991

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys, I have been making music for a game that my colleague and I have been working on. I would love to work with all kinds of people. Here are some songs that I have made.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Art, Literature, and Music is just for showcasing resources you have made. If you want to work with others, please see the Project Recruitment section where people ask for team members or the Resource Requests section where people ask for specific pieces.

Perhaps this might be better in Resource Workshops if you want to use it as a way for indicating what your work is like so that others can make requests directly to you?

Xaveriux

Free soul
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very good stuff around here. As you said, are you available for working in other projects?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DooDoo42