Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey Everyone
I just got a office and decorated it and wanted to know what you all thought?
It's in my Nisekoi room as I have so many Nisekoi items I have a room full of them and so I put my office in there to keep motivated by my waifu

Also surrounded my office with Fairy Tail and SAO which I use as my inspiration

The little Lego figures are what I made at LEGOLAND a couple years ago as I was inspired to try and make a scene of my game in lego as thought it would be fun xD
I succeded xD

Anyway let me know what you think

The games on the draw are a collection of RPGs to play and I have my vita to play SAO

jyfvOTO.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Corrupted Ralph

The World Breaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
(ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻・/

Why can't I have a room like that <3

It's beautiful...

Edit: I was actually in class using a Chromebook and just got in trouble for flipping the top of my table (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Some idiot took off the hooks to hold the wooden top off and I did not expect it to come flying off and hit my friend square in the back of the head...

Edit Again: If you want, I have a few SAO Cards I would not mind giving to you. If you have a mailing address or something PM me and I will send them over some time. Got them at Comicon 2 years ago, but have not touched them much. My little sister got ahold of them and about half are missing. It's a card game that starts with an A... forgot the name of it though.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very nice! Won't your legs hit the stuff underneath the desk though? Also, good luck on keeping it that tidy xD

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I didn't think of the stuff at the bottom just wanted it to be filled with my inspirations so Fairy Tail and SAO xD

I'll think about it thanks but don't feel comfortable giving out my address to a randomer no offence

thanks though I apriciate the offer send me pics though as i'd like to see someone elses SAO collection

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
omg you play weiss schwarz!! sadly I am not nisekoi fans. Mine are mostly idolmaster and madoka and persona lol.

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I dont know how to play I only have them because Nisekoi xD though I am wanting to get the Fairy Tail for the signed cards I have Love Live though xD

I got a signed Chitoge and Honoka

Most of my cards are japanese as I bought season 2 from Japan as it said might get a signed xD I didn't I spent £30 on a signed Chitoge Honoka came in a random pack

LaFlibuste

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I get that you mostly wanted to show off your decoration, although honestly all I can think about is that it dearly lacks desk space and that chair + lack of leg space is bound to give you back problems if you pass too much time there. But meh, it's just me getting hung up on boring stuff. Enjoy your new office :)

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah I mostly put it in my nisekoi room so that Chitoge could keep me motivated I wasn't showing off xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariOwl