My Pictures Move with the Screen! [solved]

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Hatake-hime, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Hatake-hime

Hatake-hime Squishy Cat Summoner Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I have two questions.

I have evented street lights to come on in my game, and they work. Hurrah! These are regular events. not common.

However, if you move down the map of the beach, you'll see the map take the photo with it downward. How can I stop that?

Also, it is evented to turn off as 6am comes around, and that seems to work, but if you leave the map, the photo comes with it too.

I put a 'erase picture 5' on the transporting location ...but it doesn't erase it. How can I make it not take the photo when you go to another side of the map?

SugarteaBeach1.png

SugarteaBeach3.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2016
  2. Hatake-hime

First Language:
    English
    Edit: Using the BindPictureToMap script worked as a way to keep the photo on top of the map without it moving as used coordinates.

However, I still need help with my second question if anyone can assist me!

3. Astfgl66

Astfgl66 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    As for the picture moving when you do, it's normal and intended behaviour. You'll need a plugin for that. I believe a lot of people use Hudell's Orange overlay, but there are several others.

As for why the picture isn't deleting when you move from map to map, please provideĀ a screenshot of your event (the one used to delete the picture when you move from map to map). We can't really help without one.

Hatake-hime likes this.
  4. Hatake-hime

First Language:
    English
    Thanks! I'm using BindPicturesToMap and that seems to have fixed it!

Also, I'll create a pic to send in a sec, one minute.

edit: ACTUALLY Using bindpicturestomap also fixed the moving problem from screen to screen too!

I'm quite happy now! So sorry if I've caused any issues, thanks so much for helping me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2016