My plugin manager is full at 27 plugins and I can’t add anymore.

TasteKnuckles

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone. My Plugin Manager is full at 27 plugins and I just can’t seem to add any extra in it.
I’m positive I am missing something very basic but not sure what.
Help please!

IamWhatonearth

IamWhatonearth Studios
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just scroll down, I thought I ran out of space too but after the firs 27, it will only show 1 empty spot at a time and the scroll bar won't appear until you put in 28. I'm at 30+ now.

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also, note that you can use the arrow keys to scroll through the list if the scroll bar/mouse wheel isn't working.

TasteKnuckles

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perfect. Worked like a charm. Thought I was just missing something basic.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VicArt