kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi. I'm Making a game of course, like everyone else. I need help with a few things.

1) I'm trying to get an event to do this. -> Player walks up to the event(they do it themselves, like they see it laying on the ground), they click on the event and they receive an item, then the event disappears from the game for good. I tried looking around but I really didnt see anything that i wanted.

2) I'm trying to make it to were the cards are in the bag and are usable during battle, and when they use the card, it summons a creature or uses an effect (like inflicting 500 damage to the opponent.). any help? if not, thats fine

RaXioN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
RaX
Primarily Uses
[SIZE=medium]For the first: Create an event, On the first page choose an image for it (exp. Gold bag), set the trigger as player activates (click) and place event as same as character. Choose change gold event, set the amount and add a message (if you want it to say you found gold). Then choose self switch, A,  and turn it on.  Create a second page and on this place the image as none, set the conditional switch as self switch A on, place this one as below character. And that will do it.  And if you haven’t did the tutorial yet, you should and it would help you understand the event menu. It did it for me. :D  [/SIZE]

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have already given you a way to do the second one, in another topic that you posted with the exact same question.  Is there something insufficient about my solution?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please don't make several posts about the same question. And when you do ask for help, please limit your posts to one question per thread. If you're using a script for the card game, it belongs in the script forum, but your first question above does not require scripts at all. I am moving this to VX Ace Support so you can further concentrate on the first question. Please continue the discussion on the cards in your existing thread. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After the initial success with one event, I set up four different events on the same map to detect who is in which slot in my current party, and fortunately it managed to work as intended, with the events changing image to match the party members even as I swapped their positions around in formation. This will be a great tool for immersive scene design.
Finally finished the first hand-drawn map! It took me a week, but I'm so proud!
Actual line of code I just had to write for a plugin:

return Object.keys(this._shopStock).map(key => key.split(",")).map(element => element.map(value => Number(value))).filter(key => key[0] === mapId && key[1] === eventId);

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onehitwonder