Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just a quick question about updates.

I posted an update earlier today asking about the possibility of play testers for my game. It got locked.

Other people have posted about getting testers as well... I'm just wondering why mine was locked, there was no message or anything left to explain.

If its the wrong thing to do that's fine, I just want to be clear on it is all.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Asking for people to beta test belongs in the project recruitment part of the forums, or in your own project's thread.

If you see anyone else asking, they need to be closed down as well, but staff isn't omnipotent and has an all-seeing eye.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's fine was just wondering is all, because I was sure I'd seen people posting before, but I couldn't remember if they'd been locked.

I'll post recruitment then if the post in my thread doesn't work.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
"the status feed rules specifically say to not ask people to view or comment on your thread"

Maybe that had something to do with it as well? One of my status got locked for that reason when i was seeking opinions via a vote.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.
I'm finally back! :kaojoy:
A lot of RL issues happened this year which didn't let me work on Aithne as much, but I am back with new inspiration!
In that time my art style also changed a little, so I'll be doing a small art change with busts/menu art
Ops forgot to fix the hand on the weaponless sprite o_O
opening old GIMP files is a blessing and a curse because it can be fun to look at art you started once upon a time and want to finish BUT come to a total halt when you remember your past self forgot to create separate layers for most files

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayJHatchet