Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought it was definitely the best of your works though. Just because it didn't win this one doesn't mean it's not worth it. You did still get an award, a script prize (that was only exclusive to 4th place), got the game featured on RMW blog and one of the games massed emailed to like 9000 people or something. Is that not good enough? <_<
>> 

Just because of this very statement, you don't deserve to win anything anymore to me. Just saying.

Let me rephrase that to make it sound less like a tool, if I had not made it so complex, it wouldn't have had so many bugs. I sabotaged myself by trying to make too much in such short time.

Yes, because making something is for winning purposes only. Uh-huh.

Um, well if it's competition shouldn't you kind of strive to win it? 

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You should make things because you enjoy doing it. This reason is why a lot of artists get bad when they get famous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serio