Mystery Game Menu

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by MurphySlaw, Dec 28, 2016.

1. MurphySlaw

MurphySlaw Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hey Guys,

I've been searching high and low for quite a while now, and so far, I have not been able to find an answer/solution.

I'm making a mystery/horror game. In order to keep the mood and style consistent, I want the menu to be as minimalistic as possible.

That means I want a save/load menu without party sprites, I want item menus without item counts, I'd like to minimize the size of my inventory windows e.t.c

A good example would be "From Next Door" by SpaceZeta. See provided screenshots.

Any pointers/plugins that you would recommend? I've tried NonCombatMenu by mjshi, but that keeps alot of needless empty space and even needless empty windows.

THE ATTACHED SCREENSHOTS ARE NOT FROM MY GAME, THEY'RE FROM "FROM NEXT DOOR" BY SPACEZETA AND I DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP.

2016-12-27 19_32_15-Greenshot.png

2016-12-27 19_34_51-Greenshot.png

2016-12-27 19_33_52-Greenshot.png

2. sieben43

sieben43 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German, English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yanfly's Save Core Plugin features the possibility to exclude Party Sprites. I'd also go for his Main Menu Core Plugin to organize the menu access and remove the Party Display etc. 

Alternatively, many people have already released Alt Menu Plugins, visit SumRndmDde's website for example (http://sumrndm.site/mv-plugins/), he published a good amount.

SoftCloud likes this.