Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Mystic Tales
 ​

http://sonicmarkeus1989.wix.com/mystictales#!story/czvv 

What is Mystic Tales?

A proposed game that I have been dreaming to create since I was a kid.  I am 24 years old now and I am now looking to recruit members to form a team to make this game/story and reality.

​

The Story

A group of heroes form a legendary team to collect gems of power that will be used to destroy evil.

​
Game Play

The game will be somewhat of a tactical Rpg but with a slight twist.  Each level will be set up like a regular chess game.  One side will be the heroes where the other side will be the enemies.  Each character will have a unique set of movement just like the chess pieces in a chess game.  When a player or enemy decides to move on a the opposite piece the battle sequence will then open which will then turn into a turn base Rpg like Pokemon.  A player can move his pieces on the same square in which he would then have the option to link the pieces(players) together.  That way the characters can fight together in a sequence.  I will explain more once we get working together.

Who am I looking for

I am looking for a 

Sprite artist

Someone that will create many different sprites in the game

2d artist

Someone that will create the many different regular art(anime) assets in the game

Composer

We need music, haha

Programmer

We need someone to script the game to best match my vision.

My job is to manage the team and make sure we are on track with the completion of the game.  If you are interested in hearing more just email me at sonicmarkeus1989@yahoo.com or visit

http://sonicmarkeus1989.wix.com/mystictales#!story/czvv 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.
Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD
Folks, if anyone sends you a message inviting you to add their API to your game, please report them. We don't want people spamming our members asking them to add stuff to their games for their own (or others') benefit. We've updated the forum rules to confirm this.
I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WakeNBake