Mystic_Enigma's Cartoon Battlers and miscellaneous stuff.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try an octopus (plushy version is even better) :D

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cryptic Thanks! :kaoblush: Glad you like it. You can check out the front page for the rest of my collection. (If there's no image, right click it and select "Reload Image", that should fix it.)

@Finnuval Ooh, that's an idea! I'll keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello again! Say, did anyone lose a bunch of Dolls lately? Because I picked up alot of 'em! Like that cat doll, i'm not too sure what someone might use them for, but whether you'd want to enhance them to do something special, or just need something to hold, look no further than these peculiar plushes!

BattlerDollDog.png BattlerDollPenguin.png BattlerDollCrow.png BattlerDollRabbit.png BattlerDollRaccoon.png BattlerDollSquirrel.png BattlerDollShark.png BattlerDollDragon.png BattlerDollWyvern.png

Hope you like' em!

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hee heeft the bunny and Shark are my favorite :D

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I was hoping at least one of them would be like a human doll. Maybe a haunted porcelain Girl doll or something.

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval I'm not sure I can pick a favorite, I think I made them too adorable!

@Benny Jackdaw Huh, I was thinking that would be too predictable! Maybe i'll do one something like of those in the future. But for now, I think i'll be up to other things.

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
@Finnuval I'm not sure I can pick a favorite, I think I made them too adorable!

@Benny Jackdaw Huh, I was thinking that would be too predictable! Maybe i'll do one something like of those in the future. But for now, I think i'll be up to other things.
I just honestly wouldn't mind seeing less animal like Battlers, like maybe some orks are goblins. Something I actually want to beat up. That means said, your artwork is adorable as usual.

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya there! It's been quite a while since I checked on this, huh? Well I suppose I can

I've been messing around with music-making lately and managed to muddle up a music track! It's nothing mind-blowing, just a minute-long upbeat tune. It's now available for those wanting to use.

hope you like it!

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well it's peppy.. I kinda like it :)

Cryptic

Game Dev ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya there! It's been quite a while since I checked on this, huh? Well I suppose I can

I've been messing around with music-making lately and managed to muddle up a music track! It's nothing mind-blowing, just a minute-long upbeat tune. It's now available for those wanting to use.

hope you like it!
Probably better than what I could do, so good job!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[mod]Closed at the request of the OP. If you want the thread reopened please Report this post and leave the reason why.[/mod]

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wahoo! Guess who's back in action...

Yep, i't's me again, after a little thinking, i've decided to open up this thread once again and make battlers to show off. Including these Dragon and Wyvern variants. The former is a genuine goof who doesn't wanna take things seriously...at all. While the latter is a wicket ticket coming in for a landing to wreak havoc on the unlucky adventurer who picks a fight with them!

BattlerDragon5.png BattlerWyvernBlue.png

Yeah, predictable, I know...That's why i've gone and invited a new kid on the block. A Monkey to be exact! If this stick-swinging Simian's agility and finesse alone doesn't make you go bananas, then the skill with their weapon might! They seem pretty handy with that staff, maybe they're on a journey?

BattlerMonkey1.png

Hope you like 'em!

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woohoo :D Good to see you're back at it :)
and I LOVE that monkey!!! I wanna adopt him hee hee

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval Ah, real glad you like the Monkey! They were kind of one I was looking forward to make in a while.

@SmashArtist R-really? Inspiring? Oh my, i'm getting all starry-eyed...!:kaoblush:Thanks for the support, I appreciate it, as well as from everyone else!

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like him. He has a very strong personality coming through. Very well done!

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I can't help but feel like you were thinking about me when you created that dragon. I'm always talking about how I like chubby guys who are whimsical.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ps: my son says you must be as cool as me (his dad) cause you can make awesome art to :D

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Benny Jackdaw Oddly enough, that one was created on my own whims. I had the idea since Thursday and wanted to make it, I kind of have a soft spot for characters with goofy expressions/personalities...

@Finnuval Aww!:kaoluv: I think he's giving me a bit too much credit, but let him know that I appreciate it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
Now that I found an accessible composing software, all the melodies that only lived inside my head so far can come to life. I LOVE this.
Akemi14 wrote on Archeia's profile.
I'm sorry about my mistake of not messaging you about posting in Games in Development Rules and Guidelines. I'm still new on this forum but using RPG Maker for 3 years. Well it is in English language. Well, I just want to explained about the game and show them the demo. I promised, there is no inappropriate contain because I don't like that. What should I do?
Magic numbers are the devil.
So I was explaining to someone today that Magic (the Gathering) has advertised itself as a Trading Card Game (TCG) and a Collectable Card Game (CCG), but never a playing card game. Playing cards are what they use for stuff like Poker or Black Jack. So by playing Magic with the cards, they were in fact doing it wrong, and me trading the cards is a correct usage. :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JShaw