Mystic_Enigma's Cartoon Battlers and miscellaneous stuff.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haaha I'll tell him and no he's not. Best thing about kids is they say it as the see it and he sees a super cool drawing you made that he likes.

He doesnt care about style or technical difference... All he sees is a cool picture you made and that makes you just as cool as me cause I make cool pictures too xD

And you know what... He's right :)

Mystic_Enigma

Just bear with me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya there! I went and finished making a few new Battlers tonight. This time brings yet another Cat variant. These felines are far less lofty than the collarless variety. They supposedly take battles more seriously as well...

BattlerCat2.png

Next up is a something a little more out-there than usual. That being this Anteater here! Luckily for any Ants, this long-nosed near-do-well's more inclined towards fruit...Which is much better for giving them the energy to swing that whip. Don't let 'em lash out on you!

BattlerAnteater1.png

Now, I noticed an unnerving lack of Quadrupeds in my collection, so I invited a Horse ready to gallop into your adventures! They're not as stellar a Stallion like most, but can accompany your opponents and and support them with a little Horseplay of their own!

BattlerHorse1.png

Lastly, here are some Arrow walksprites I made sometime ago as a request. But I thought they would be worth putting here for everyone to use. In case you need pointing arrows on your maps. Note: These are designed for use in MV.
Arrows.png

Hope you like these new additions!

Last edited:

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay I got a new favorite! That ant-eater is Just adorable and cool!!!

Mystic_Enigma

Just bear with me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you both, very glad you're able to enjoy my work! :kaoluv:

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Somehow I imagine him having an Australian accent... Dont ask why xD

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hope to see something new on here sometime again :)

Mystic_Enigma

Just bear with me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to see that there's still interest here! Lately I suffer from a bit of fatigue/burnout and haven't been able to provide something new. But I do plan to in time. Maybe I could focus on more variants of existing work...

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We all need a break from time to time so take care of that first xD But yeah, I'm always up to see more of your work :)

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We all need a break from time to time so take care of that first xD But yeah, I'm always up to see more of your work :)
+1 to that! Don't force yourself to make new battlers, do so when you're ready, we'll be happy to see them then! :LZScheeze:

Mystic_Enigma

Just bear with me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya! Long time no update. I finally got back into the groove and am here to add a few more Battlers tonight.

Now let's see here...wait, do you hear that chirping noise? It must be a Cricket! This Cheery Chirper has no problem with making noise. Rub them the wrong way, however, and they'll make your ears ring!

BattlerCricket1.png

I also brought along a another Rabbit. But wow, look of the side of that carrot! This Lovable Lagomorph is one to count on to provide adventurers a good amount of Vitamin K...Whether they could use it or not!

BattlerRabbitCarrot.png

You probably recognize this as my Profile picture recently, but surprise, it's a Seal! Another Playful Pup whose design is more traditional. They even have their own ball to balance and do tricks on!

BattlerSealBall.png

Lastly, there has been reports of odd activity in the waters, could this Sea Serpent have something do do with it? A spread rumor about an incredible treasure in this Enormous Enigma's tail draws many after it, but no one has ever been able to claim it! Also, I wonder if I can get a nifty pair of goggles like theirs...?

BattlerSerpent.png

Hope you like 'em!

Mystic_Enigma

Just bear with me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My style tends to leave that kind of feel, I just really like how they turn out, even if it takes a while!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on Zelda-like tileset. Should be greatly refined. And tonight extra pave tiles, outward corners, abyss and water...
Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them
Bleeding Moons has its release date: September 3rd!
Do you stick with the RM default, or set a custom one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz