Mystic_Enigma's Cartoon Battlers and miscellaneous stuff.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That sea serpent is awesome haha i love 'm!

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, it's me again! This week I bring about yet another batch of Battlers to add to my collection Mostly variants of things I made previously.

Some more Slimes, for example! Is it just me, or are these squishy sentries getting more and more personalized? Somebody back in the lab seems to enjoy their job quite so!

BattlerSlimeCoward.png BattlerSlimeGrumpy.png BattlerSlimeSpringy.png BattlerSlimeHolding.png

Now, you could say these new Horses are really of a different color...but what can I say? I like differently colored creatures! Enigmatic Equines like this aren't seen as often as their less-flashy brethren. Make sure to treat them with respect. Or not, that's an option too...

BattlerHorseUnicorn.png BattlerHorseBrute.png BattlerHorseKirin.png

Ever spoke around in an old ruin or an abandoned laboratory? Just be careful of the security detail, like these Guardian Cubes, for example! It's unclear who or what made put these calculating constructs on the job, but they do it well! Although i'm not too sure about that broken up one, who knows what it'll do...!

BattlerCubeInactive.png BattlerCubeNormal.png BattlerCubeVariant1.png BattlerCubeVariant2.png BattlerCubeVariant3.png BattleCubeBroken.png

That'll do for now. Hope you like 'em!

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure did! I wanted to do more than one thing, and doing them all at once took a while...Glad, I did, though! :kaophew:

Anyway, i'm always open to suggestions/ideas, so feel free to throw them my way!

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That punk horse is my new favorite. Love the personality of him (or her if its a mare lol)

Nice to see you push out more stuff xD

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! It's been forever and a half since I poked around and posted something here, huh?

Sadly, I've nothing totally new to provide this time around, but I did redo some other Battlers I made, namely, this Raccoon and Fox! The look of the previous ones have been nagging at me for a while, so here's some new ones.

BattlerRaccoon2.png BattlerFoxNew.png

Also, I have found this Rabbit wandering about in the snow, They look like pouty type, though...

BattlerRabbitSnow.png

That's all for now!

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That rabbit is just... love it!

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am so that I was able to please with my work after all this time. As usual it's greatly appreciated! :kaoluv:

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, hello! I'm back again to resurrect this humble little thread of mine. I toiled a bit this weekend to bring about some new battlers for yooouu!

Firstly, I decided to re-do my Penguins with a new look. They still love their playing cards, though!
BattlerPenguinMaleSpade.pngBattlerPenguinFemaleSpade.png

Of course, I didn't forget the other suits, too.
BattlerPenguinMaleHeart.pngBattlerPenguinFemaleHeart.png
BattlerPenguinMaleClub.pngBattlerPenguinFemaleClub.png
BattlerPenguinMaleDiamond.pngBattlerPenguinFemaleDiamond.png

Next up are a couple more sea creatures, like this Pufferfish. They are pretty mellow normally...

BattlerFishPufferNormal.png

...but pestering this pointed patron is sure to peeve and provoke a prelude for a painful poking!
BattlerFishPufferPuffedup.png

If you're not fond of a spiky run-in like that, then perhaps you'd like to cross blades with a Swordfish instead? This Masterful Marlin is well-versed in their craft and is armed to the nose, (quite literally!) ready to have at anyone who might have an idea of messing with them!

BattlerFishSword.png

Next, I decided to bring about that one-eyed flying thing that's found in the RTP, I think it's called an Ahriman(Did I spell that right??) I don't like how that thing looks or is portrayed, so I decided to make my own spin on it! This crafty cyclopean always has it's peeper on something, must be great at surveillance...

BattlerMystery5.png

Lastly, we have a lizard who's a bit on on the slick side. That would be the Salamander! A slippery slinker like this must have a spicy personality, I wouldn't be surprised if they start to breathe fire!

BattlerSalamander.png

Whew, that's all for now, I hope you like 'em!

Attachments

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love that swordfish!

Mystic_Enigma

Otterly Insufferable!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Coincidentally, the Swordfish was the one I enjoyed working on the most here.:kaopride:

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love pretty much everything about it - guess your enjoyment while working on it shows xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
Now that I found an accessible composing software, all the melodies that only lived inside my head so far can come to life. I LOVE this.
Akemi14 wrote on Archeia's profile.
I'm sorry about my mistake of not messaging you about posting in Games in Development Rules and Guidelines. I'm still new on this forum but using RPG Maker for 3 years. Well it is in English language. Well, I just want to explained about the game and show them the demo. I promised, there is no inappropriate contain because I don't like that. What should I do?
Magic numbers are the devil.
So I was explaining to someone today that Magic (the Gathering) has advertised itself as a Trading Card Game (TCG) and a Collectable Card Game (CCG), but never a playing card game. Playing cards are what they use for stuff like Poker or Black Jack. So by playing Magic with the cards, they were in fact doing it wrong, and me trading the cards is a correct usage. :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uoxaufwu