Mystic_Enigma's Cartoon Battlers and Resources

Mystic_Enigma

A scattered memory, hoping to be recalled...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After a little thinking(And some motivation from folks), i've decided to get back to making and showing off Battlers again. The look of the default enemies weren't really what I was looking for in my games, so I decided to make my own. And now I would like to showcase them in General resources for folks to use if they wish. I be adding new stuff as I go along, so keep an eye out for that!

Also i'm always up for ideas for new stuff. So if you have any, feel free to send them my way!

Ah, right, Terms:
Credit: Please credit Mystic_Enigma in any credits.
Non-Commercial: They're free to use for non-commercial use.
Commercial: Afraid not...I am not comfortable with them being use commercially...Yet.
Repost: Feel free to! A link back to this thread is not required but appreciated!
Edits: Edits are allowed, but please make sure they're not inappropriate. And please refer back to the original creator (I.e.: Me)
Repost of Edits: Same as above

Anyway, take a look-see of my stuff!

Battlers:

Cats:

BattlerCatNew.png BattlerCat2.pngBattlerCatBoss.pngBattlerCatThief.pngBattlerCatLucky.pngBattlerCatWitch.pngBattlerLeopardSnow.pngBattlerLeopardSnowboard.png

Dogs/Wolves:
BattlerDogWolf.pngBattlerDogWolf2.pngBattlerDogPlayful.pngBattlerDogWerewolf.png

Birds:
BattlerBirdCommon.pngBattlerBirdCrow.pngBattlerBirdSorcerer.png

Bugs:
BattlerMoth1.pngBattlerMothVar.pngBattlerCricket1.pngBattlerLadybug1.png

Dinosaurs:
BattlerDinoAnkylosaur.pngBattlerDinoApatosaur.pngBattlerDinoApatosaurVar.pngBattlerDinoStegosaur.pngBattlerDinoStegosaurVar.png

Dragons/Wyverns:
BattlerDragon5.pngBattlerDragon4.pngBattlerDragon3.pngBattlerDragon2.pngBattlerDragonEgg.pngBattlerWyvernBlue.pngBattlerWyvernRed.pngBattlerWyvernNew.pngBattlerWyvernEgg2.png

Moles:
BattlerMoleSurface.pngBattlerMoleGround.pngBattlerMoleVisorUp.pngBattlerMoleForeman.png

Bears/Pandas:
BattlerPandaNew.pngBattlerBearPapa.pngBattlerBearMama.pngBattlerBearBaby.png

Rodents:
BattlerMouse1.pngBattlerHamsterNew.pngBattlerHamsterFierce.pngBattlerHamsterCoat.png

Horses:
BattlerHorse1.pngBattlerHorseUnicorn.pngBattlerHorseBrute.pngBattlerHorseKirin.png

Other Mammals:
BattlerAnteater1.pngBattlerArmadillo1.pngBattlerBadger1.pngBattlerBatNew.pngBattlerBatNewFlying.pngBattlerBearcat1.pngBattlerElephantTee.pngBattlerElephantVest.pngBattlerGoatElder.pngBattlerGoatExplorer.pngBattlerHippo1.pngBattlerMonkey1.png

Marsupials:
BattlerKoalaSleep.png
Objects:
BattlerJewelCube.pngBattlerJewelSphere.pngBattlerCubeInactive.pngBattlerCubeNormal.pngBattlerCubeVariant1.pngBattlerCubeVariant2.pngBattlerCubeVariant3.pngBattlerCubeBroken.pngBattlerLamp1.pngBattlerJet1.png

Treasures/Mimics:

BattlerChestNormal.pngBattlerChestMimic.pngBattlerPresentNormal.pngBattlerPresentBattered.pngBattlerPresentMimic.png

Dolls/Plush Toys:
BattlerDollCat_s.pngBattlerDollCrow.pngBattlerDollDog_s.pngBattlerDollPenguin.pngBattlerDollSquirrel.pngBattlerDollRabbit2.pngBattlerDollRaccoon.pngBattlerDollShark_s.pngBattlerDollDragon.pngBattlerDollWyvern.png

Plants:
BattlerFlowerBulb.pngBattlerFlowerDaisy.pngBattlerFlowerLotus.pngBattlerFlowerTall.png

Aquatic:
BattlerDolphin1.pngBattlerFishPufferNormal.pngBattlerFishPufferPuffedup.pngBattlerFishSword.pngBattlerNarwhal1.pngBattlerOtter1.png

Last edited:

Mystic_Enigma

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's alot of stuff i've yet to add, but I can only add up to 100 attachments in one post. So I will be adding stuff in separately as time goes by!

EDIT: Added some more here!

Rabbits:
BattlerRabbitNew.pngBattlerRabbitSibling.pngBattlerRabbitSnow.pngBattlerRabbitNinja.pngBattlerRabbitMagician.png

Reptiles:
BattlerSnake.pngBattlerSalamander.pngBattlerGator1.pngBattlerDile1.png

More Rodents:
BattlerRat1.pngBattlerSquirrelGround.pngBattlerSquirrelFlying_s.pngBattlerSquirrelNinja.png

Other Bugs:
BattlerScorpionStinger.pngBattlerScorpionSlicer.pngBattlerScorpionSmasher.png

More Other Mammals:
BattlerWombat1.pngBattlerPandaRed.pngBattlerRaccoon2.pngBattlerSkunk1s.png

Slime Creatures:
BattlerSlimeGrumpy.pngBattlerSlimeHolding.pngBattlerSlimeMean.pngBattlerSlimeShy.pngBattlerSlimeSilly.pngBattlerSlimeSleeping.pngBattlerSlimeSpringy.pngBattlerSlimeStern.png

Spirits/Digital Creatures:
BattlerSpiritSolid.pngBattlerSpiritTransparent.pngBattlerSpiritMeanGenie.pngBattlerSpiritNiceGenie.pngBattlerSpiritDark.pngBattlerSpiritHunter.pngBattlerSpiritStarry.png

More Objects:
BattlerPillarRock.pngBattlerPillar Ice.pngBattlerPillarMetal.png

More Aquatics:
BattlerSealBall.pngBattlerShark1.pngBattlerWhale1.pngBattlerSerpent.png

Other Stuff:
Custom Battlebacks - These are intended for the Battlebacks1 folder.

"Glass Floor"
BlueGlassFloor.png

"Road"
PavedRoad1.png

A Custom "Shock" Emote
Shock.png
Shock Demostration.gif

Custom Character Windows - This is made for RPG Maker MV in mind.

Order from top-left to bottom-right:
Normal, Exclaiming/Shouting, Happy, Surprised, Hurt/Upset, Angry, Sorrow/Sick, Confused/Weirded out

Faceset Backgrounds.png

Last edited:

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I missed these guys :)

Never saw the swordfish before... Love that one :D

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Didn't you also have at least one human battler? Also, these are all really cute, but it's kind of a shame that they all have to be antagonists. Especially the anteater and the wombat.

Mystic_Enigma

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Didn't you also have at least one human battler? Also, these are all really cute, but it's kind of a shame that they all have to be antagonists. Especially the anteater and the wombat.

I did, but I wasn't too proud of it compared to when I first made it, so I scrapped it, along with some others.

You can use these any way you want, they don't necessarily need to be combat opponents. They could be friendly bystanders or passive Puzzle Boss.

The Present? They could have a chance to contain an item OR be a Mimic that attacks you!

How you use a Battler is up to you, and what you want in your game!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRCMuller