First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
German:
Hallo
ich habe mir das DLC

Mythos: Reawakening gekauft​

meine Frage ist jetzt wo müssen die Teilsets reinkopiert werden die jeweiligen Grafiken das diese an der Richtigen stelle sind um Karten Häuser etc zu Bauen? habe bei resorcen Manager oder bei meinem Projekt diese bei img reinkopiert aber man kann nichts machen /Bauen richtig damit da alles an der faltschen stelle ist. Diese Hinzugefügt aber es Passt alles nicht und sie sind an der Faltschen stelle oder werden garnicht angezeigt um eine Karte zu bauen mit Häusern oder Caractäre zu ertellen wie bei standart wenn man ein neues Projekt anfängt bei MV/MZ
wo müssen die jeweiligen grafiken reinkopiert werden das alles an der richtgen stelle ist
kann mir da einer Helfen?
mfg

English:
Hi

I got the DLC

Myth: bought reawakening
My question now is where do the sub-sets have to be copied in, the respective graphics that they are in the right place to build cards, houses, etc.? I copied this into the resource manager or my project at img, but you can't do anything / build properly with it because everything is in the wrong place. These are added but everything does not fit and they are at the folding place or are not displayed at all to build a map with houses or caractaires as with standard when you start a new project at MV / MZ

where do the respective graphics have to be imported that everything is in the right place

Can anyone help me?

Kind regards

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:
Wow. Doing a kickstarter page takes much longer than I expected. It looks so simple, yet takes so many hours to get right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itzal