First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

2m43qsm.png

Updated development information 8/6/14

Story.png

Spoiler

In the ancient days, the Gods forged a great ring of unimaginable power for the greatest of them to rule over all worlds. A great era of peace began and lasted for many years, but when the strength of the leader of the Gods grew too much for him to bear, the gods removed it and sought to destroy it forever. The ring would not be undone, it had grown so powerful even the greatest of flames could do it no harm. The Gods took the ring and divided it, creating four shards and separating each of them to another world where no man nor god could ever claim the true power the ring held again.

Word of such power did not miss the ears of those who sought power on the worlds, shards had begun to be found by the most daring of adventures and war came to all lands. As the war passed over cities, towns, temples, and homes, it left ruin in it's wake. A small town named Iselia was no exception, and it was there that a boy named Terrowin lived. A fierce man by the name of Commander Reine led his forces into Iselia in pursuit of one of the shards, and in the chaos Terrowin came to realize that the ring he wore given to him by his grandfather was one of the shards of legend.

With his friend Tison at his side, the two fled Iselia in hopes of bringing change to the world with the shard Terrowin had in his possession. They meet a young demi-god named Mona, and they find that the other shards exist in different worlds and that if they wish to stop the evil that fought for the shards of the ring, they had to find all the pieces before Commander Reine and those like him found them.

Finding the shards is not the greatest of their worries though, as once they do they must travel to the realm of Terafurcia, home of the gods, and face an enemy greater than they could ever imagine.

The only thing is certain is that the fate of many people is intertwined, and that the evil of the worlds will stop at nothing to see the ring's power theirs.

World.png

Spoiler

chracters.png

Spoiler

ADRIN

Terrowin Tannin
oarfoz.jpg

Kia Calner

Tison Altran

Tomas Kenhiln

(no picture on record)

Trent Almaria

(no picture on record)

Aris Oltaria

VILLIANS

Reine ???????

World

Adrin

Spoiler

The world of Adrin
(pic currently missing )

The world of Adrin is divided into the 3 grand continents(Delenore , Thalnore and Talnori) with 8 smaller islands around them

Flanorey

Spoiler

2dkyhjn.jpg

screen-shots.png

Spoiler

pics from before the mass corruption of the game 

N/A

These are old screens from the development of Terafurcia

Spoiler

2hhzkn9.png

9blkcy.png

o8xz7s.png

ngvdat.png

Updates.png

Spoiler

Update as of 2/17/15

Game progress is on semi hiatus

MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!!
so what is going on with this "major update?" well here it is!

1. story edits such as before terrowins mother had been killed when he was 10 but is now alive.
  2. Skits are now more noticeable  and easy to use!
  3. Changed the battle system hud.
  4. decided not to use paralax mapping
  5. revamped old maps  to look much better

ART.png

Spoiler

Terrowin done by Arksys
xv95s.png

Early Terrowin concept done by CorneredCosmos

Terrowin concept done by me using luke fon fabre from tales of the abyss as a base 
oarfoz.jpg

Current team

Writer

Emil

Arksys

Design

Emil

Arksys

Art

Emil
Arksys

Music 

AgentJ

Scripts
Yanfly
MogHunter
EnterBrain

Emil

Progress

Story 45%

Characters 55%

Maps 10 %

Extras 10 % 

Total 120% of 10000%

Last edited by a moderator:

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
You've made it smaller! Yes it is easier to read, I'll review over what I see soon.

One thing I noticed... oh no... its my horrible art! From a year ago back to haunt me!

Well thanks for crediting it, that thing took me a long time to make as it was the beginning of my delve into the computer arts.

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You've made it smaller! Yes it is easier to read, I'll review over what I see soon.

One thing I noticed... oh no... its my horrible art! From a year ago back to haunt me!

Well thanks for crediting it, that thing took me a long time to make as it was the beginning of my delve into the computer arts.
Yes its your art lol and the post is only smaller do to the fact its in a spoiler window.

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I played it. So I'll list reactions below.

I do not hold anything back, the way I see it is that the more criticism the more you learn. So if you don't like it... then don't read whats below. Does this mean your game is terrible? No... go ahead and take a peak this will help you. I do not bash peoples games.

First off the buildings do look a bit large and the maps are a bit expansive inside too. It just seems bland... I don't know if it is just a personal preference of mine to have smaller maps, but I do think that these are a touch big.

Plus they all look so square. I took classes that talked about making a house interesting... one big thing was. Add something interesting! Do not make it a square. Some references... well look around at the houses out in your neighborhood. I know it is a bit hard to go out of the square shape in RPG maker, but if I can do it. So can you!

High pitched music... annoys me.

The guidance. It's clear! I know what to do and I understand what is happening... except for when I reached the port tow and an invisible man with a red scarf talked to me.

I talked to one of the guards, guarding a dock, quoted from the game "The DWARFS are closed right now." ... and I was like :o ... the docks are dwarves! I don't think that's what you meant.

I see some of the bad grammar.

I can go to the guards fortress if I do not listen to the instructions and I am stuck there.

No fire effects at the attack scene.

Thought you should know... theres an invisible block at the ports inn near the inn lady.

I can actually buy stuff at a good price... people do talk and do not just say hello.

Red Scarf talks to me we decide to go. "Lets go..." Implying all of us... but red scarf bailed! What a wimp!

I know this isn't a problem... but it bothered me. The guards are armored priests or popes! I know you want a unique looking guard, but may I suggest generating some? You don't have to if you don't want to.

Red guy was supposed to be with us... if this was a first dungeon. It lacked puzzles of any kind... or build up.

After beating the guards the creature was sudden, however Tomas does explain! Good!

Some of the dialogue needs work. It kind of sounds cut and dry...

The characters... the main character Terrowin. I got a very anti social and kind of on the ball kind of guy. He didn't give off too much other than that. His mother is dead and he is orphaned by a blonde dude. That's it...

As for Tison, he was the smart guy. Tison and Terrowin have a cute little friendship that showed more so in the beginning. Add in some input from other characters! Don't stray from little bit of teasing to opinions from the others! They matter!

Other characters can and I think should add a bit more to the plot. Have their own story... I saw this in Tomas.  However I saw little interaction between Tison and Terrowin!

My game bugged out while I was typing and some weird music changes. It ends after the converse with Tomas with a quick credit flash.

Overall it was something and it kept me on board. I think it just needs some better mapping and a little bit more depth! The weird blonde lady back in Isilia was not explained in great depth and left me confused.

There we go that sums up the review! Take my words of advice it will help future games, by you and this one!

By the way add a tutorial for battle.... I know someone on here suggested it for me. Sure the battle system makes sense to us, but what about others who never played it? The first time I saw it, I was like... what! What's going on! Huh! He just yelled! Theres symbols popping up everywhere! I got used to it without a manual, because that is just the way I go about learning things. I play with it until I understand it, but of course not everyone likes to learn that way.

Mouser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd love to try it: sounds a lot like Dragonball and the Red Ribbon Army TBH.

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the download link...

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

He took it down, as there was a major problem I found while playing it and I told him he should not release a game with such an error.

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

The game Had a massive error and was taken down most of the game is going through a massive overhaul (including that terrowins mom will no longer be dead as i found this to close to the tales of series game [symphonia]) here is a new look at what to expect from the new map over hauls .

(outside terrowins house) 

I played it. So I'll list reactions below.

I do not hold anything back, the way I see it is that the more criticism the more you learn. So if you don't like it... then don't read whats below. Does this mean your game is terrible? No... go ahead and take a peak this will help you. I do not bash peoples games.
I enjoy your  criticism  as it is helping me get back to even working on this massive game ..... 

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Changed game engine do to major update to going to XP

Mana Aeliria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
great game!

the only thing that bothered me was the music!

Mana Aeliria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Sorry bro wrong Topic. My apologies :headshake:

btw great attempt on parallax mapping. Although It seems a bit empty.Try covering it up with flowers, trunks etc to make it feel like a real home :)

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry bro wrong Topic. My apologies :headshake:

btw great attempt on parallax mapping. Although It seems a bit empty.Try covering it up with flowers, trunks etc to make it feel like a real home :)
i need to find a paralax mapping script for Rpgmaker XP

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have decided against switching engines (as the linner motion battle system is uber buggy) but keep your eyes open for more updates later.

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Screen shot update of revamp i will be updateing the main post soon

10433901_693176137422783_8235604325842996426_n.png

10402629_693151430758587_9028382892382930882_n.png

1958206_693151434091920_5562478089929256335_n.png

10375095_693151440758586_6161642442018916560_n.png

10417684_693151207425276_7657867732090333229_n.png

10423839_693151210758609_8971036106353642430_n.png

10440832_693151170758613_1910724921117581398_n.png

10402933_693151167425280_1643117526002754742_n.png

10447724_693151160758614_7993841037833942271_n.png

10418313_698145126925884_3722182250062386326_n.png

10462770_698189710254759_7640626930566884863_n.png
We are also now working with a new writerTheBertyus

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Updated Chracter info (pictures) and new chracters
Updated map image . thanks for the suport guys!

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do to an unknown error with rgss most data with the game has been lost and is being remade as you read this thanks for the continued support! i have spent a half hour trying to get the files back but its not happening so revamp the revamp? interesting.

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Even tho we last all the data we are still working on stuff like ..... DRUM ROLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2dkyhjn.jpg
The world of Flanorey Characters from this world have already made an appearance in the character list i felt this as a good time to announce it as im finally getting to the part of the story that involves it! i will be updating the characters post with who is from Flanorey.

EDIT: Also a new pic of terrowin
xv95s.png

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i have been makeing my own sketches for character concepts but i havent managed to start working on the project all that much agian do to school.......... sorry guys but your going to have to deal with my art for now because anything i have worked on is spoiles :p

10622816_359659050860728_6659796791908416342_n.jpg
10383650_359635437529756_7552231573506767434_n.jpg
sorry for the long time no update guys i hope to keep the topic more active when i can hopefully around winter break i will be able to get alot of updates out.

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If screen shots arent working in the main post it is because i am revamping the website where all the images where kept so in turn i will also be working on new graphics.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a preview to an upcoming free track. Kind of a hybrid, Middle Eastern, orchestral thingy. Should be released pretty soon!

Time: duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.

1653085842103.png

Me against Time now. No second chances. No distractions. All or nothing. Whoever wins is the best fighter.
Come join us for 2 more hours of the fabulous Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! We had a lot of fun yesterday and look forward to exploring more of this compelling game :LZSjoy:
steamdemo_scr.png

I am happy to announce that a date for the release of the demo on Steam has been decided: On may 26th at 18:00 GMT, the demo will be available for download! One week later, on april 21st, the demo will also be available on other platforms such as Itch.io and other supported platforms.
Cool.png
"Young boy... I can tell that you've been feeling lonely for years. Blow this candle, make a wish, and you'll make a lot of friends." - Someone to Wish (IMAGINE: Roleplay Club)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ucojugetsu