Let's go to paradise!
- Jun 25, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Licence: Free for personal use or comercial use.
This script gives the developer greater control over the management of the character group. Despite its simplicity, the functions presented here can enhance games with a focus on the group of characters.
- A1: Formation: On/Off: Enable / Disable Formation;
- A2: Reserve Group On/Off : Enables/Disables the reserve group at menu.
- B1: Mark main character : Mark the character from main. Main character cannot go to the reserve.
- B2: Mark off Main Character: Mark off main status from a the character.
- C1: Character is Main? : Verify if the character is mains.
- C2: is Position X Main?: Verify if the character is mains.
- D1: Fix Character: Fixes the character in your position in the group.
- D2: Fix Position: Fixes the character that is in the specified position.
- D3: Unfix Character: Release an actor from his position within the group.
- D4: Unfix Position: Release an actor from his position within the group.
- D5: Unfix All Characters: Unfix all characters in the group.
- E1: Is the Character Fixed? : Checks whether a specific character is attached to the group.
- E2: Is this position fixed?: Checks whether a position in the group contains a character attached to it.
What is the difference between staying a character and making him main?
Fixed: A fixed character cannot be repositioned and cannot be sent to the group reserve.
Marked: A character marked as a main character cannot be sent to the group reservation.