Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Resource Type: Battlers (Front View)

Maker Format: MZ

Makers I Own: MZ

Art Style: Ideally close to the art that is in MZ by default, which is animesque, but at this point I'll take just about anything.

Description: I'm looking for Front View Battler sprites, and more specifically I need enemies to fill out a large jungle area where, due to magic, the local wildlife has become hostile to people, so things like crocodiles, elephants, big cats, and dinosaurs.

Reference Images: I don't have any.

I looked for this stuff on the Komodo Plaza market a couple of months ago and came up empty handed, it seems as though a lot of people use side view to make games, but my turn-based RPG background comes mainly from Pokemon, and also I've already built my game in front view and would like to keep it that way. If anyone knows a place where I could find what I'm looking for, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Iron_Brew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm confused. Do you have character sprites you want these to correspond to or do you just want new fv battlers that are jungle themed

Verdragon5

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm confused. Do you have character sprites you want these to correspond to or do you just want new fv battlers that are jungle themed
I just need new fv battlers, I don't have any corresponding character sprites.

2p_Rammin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hmmm... Like what kind of enemies were you picturing? And why not draw them yourself? If you don't have the skills, this would be a great opportunity to learn how to draw digital art. If you don't have the time? How much do you like pixel art?

2p_Rammin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've been drawing up Pixel art battlers for my game in a (64x64) grid, i haven't tried importing them yet, but i'm pretty sure you just need to upscale them so they aren't too small

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
It is not exactly MZ style, but lud sakura has amazing front view battlers and while some designs are a little crazy, they have things that would suit your description pretty well:
1670202414421.png
1670202466258.png

There is even this corrupted giraffe:
1670202489164.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasper1hu