MZ inspired battler

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I wanted to join in on the MZ celebration and make some free sprite sheets in my style.

I may need to update the terms of use here soon as i'm unsure of MZ inspired content but for now:
Free for commerical use and credit Kadokawa, Robert Pinero.
REIDATTK.gif
reid2.gif
reid sheet.png
MZ girl1.png

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wooow! I love this!! <3 ^_^ I can only imagine a generator with your style as template! XD :D But that's only a dream! xD <3

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Wooow! I love this!! <3 ^_^ I can only imagine a generator with your style as template! XD :D But that's only a dream! xD <3
Thank you! Yes I know what you mean. It's not impossible but not easy. Definitely something I've been thinking about.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, thank you so much for sharing this!!!!

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are amazing! Do you have any plans to do them without weapons so the weapon sprites can change depending on equipment? (obviously the animations would need to be redone to fit the hands of the poses you've done, but that's not your problem)

Reactions: Low

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Those are amazing! Do you have any plans to do them without weapons so the weapon sprites can change depending on equipment? (obviously the animations would need to be redone to fit the hands of the poses you've done, but that's not your problem)
I believe the weapons won't line up to larger sprites like these without some sort of reworking the default code or plugin. I am curious about that but i'm also not sure how interesting they would look if they're just standing around without weapons drawn until they actually attack. One thing i can do a bit easier is make them with different weapons. I'd have to experiment a bit more.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Reworking the code to include a weapon sprite in the idle pose wouldn't be that hard, actually. I look forward to seeing what you come up with going forward, though. :)

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Low - Great job on both of them!!! The work you do is really amazing. Are you planning on doing more characters from MZ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr