Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good call I will likely do a bow or crossbow. I was unsure of a few of them still. 2-5 and 2-6 I think also are a little unclear from my memory. I don't remember if their busts actually indicate a weapon or not.
I'll admit that I'm being a bit on the selfish side here. In the game I'm making on stream I'm using 1_4, 3_6, both of which your versions are perfect. And I'm using 2_1 as a sword user (which I assume you would probably do anyway as his full art shows him with a sword) and 2_7 as a bow user :p. And I keep thinking if you end up doing all 4 of them I'd definitely switch to these.

Whatever you decide to do, I love these battlers though.

Reactions: Low

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I added a dragonbones file for michelle/actor1-4. Tested it myself seems to work out but I had some issues with DB in the past. If it works out I'll try and get the rest converted.

XVoid

Conceptual Severance Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Would there be any chance of you doing left-handed variants of any of these battlers? In particular, 1_2 is the one I would need a left-handed variant of most for my own projects. If not, that's okay, I know it wouldn't be a particularly easy change to make, I just figured it was worth a shot to ask. xD

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Would there be any chance of you doing left-handed variants of any of these battlers? In particular, 1_2 is the one I would need a left-handed variant of most for my own projects. If not, that's okay, I know it wouldn't be a particularly easy change to make, I just figured it was worth a shot to ask. xD
If it's easy enough to do I will.

AkraticHuman

Human
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Keep up the great work! Hopefully I have time to showcase some cool stuff with the Dragonbones versions.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I added a dragonbones file for michelle/actor1-4. Tested it myself seems to work out but I had some issues with DB in the past. If it works out I'll try and get the rest converted.
Thank you for adding the DragonBones file; looking forward to seeing the other ones as well.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, awesome job on both of the new battlers; incredible work as always!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still waiting for a base so we can use this format with our own original characters!

Cyberhawk

Bravelion Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Still waiting for a base so we can use this format with our own original characters!
Man, I can only hope we get this kind of gen, either offically or some third party.
It's vastly better than the basic chibi we're forced to use.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They are just drawn digitally. Not really any true vector art.
It's a careful process. theyre built in dragonbones specifically to be exported in 3 frames. So i make a 12 fps animation at 12 frames long. So when I export it at 6fps i only get 3 frames per movement, each movement doesn't loop back as MV/MZ already handles that. I dont name them what they are, instead I number them 1- 18 for 18 moves on a sheet. Export all moves, then texture package them into the MV/MZ format. Lastly resize them to whatever looks best.

The dragonbones files as they are now wont translate well unless I take extra time to clean them up and make sure they loop smoothly on their own. Easy enough but very tedious! Hope that helps some.
wow, sounds like quite the process, not sure i understood much of it lol

bebetoc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
serbian
Primarily Uses
Amazing work! Any chance of doing actor 2_6? She is lovely, maybe with some huge weapon like greatsword!

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Amazing work! Any chance of doing actor 2_6? She is lovely, maybe with some huge weapon like greatsword!
Does look like those 2 _5 and 6 are next up on the vote list list so i can start on hers the next chance i get. She first struck me as a fist fighter. Although I can definitely see her wieldinga 2handed sword. or axe.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does look like those 2 _5 and 6 are next up on the vote list list so i can start on hers the next chance i get. She first struck me as a fist fighter. Although I can definitely see her wieldinga 2handed sword. or axe.
I hate to keep bugging you, but I'd really like you to make a base for this so we can make our own characters with this design. And if you won't do it, can I try?

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I hate to keep bugging you, but I'd really like you to make a base for this so we can make our own characters with this design. And if you won't do it, can I try?
I think I can make base for these but the only issue is which character? They all have different movements so I'd have basically make a base for ever weapon type. So it's a nice idea but could end up being a lot of work to do properly. I could do one soon to experiment with. You are free to try ofcourse.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?
Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
6000 Plugins for RPG Maker MV, Pixel RPG Icons, & Reboot Pixel Font | RPG Maker News #38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rauro