Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good call I will likely do a bow or crossbow. I was unsure of a few of them still. 2-5 and 2-6 I think also are a little unclear from my memory. I don't remember if their busts actually indicate a weapon or not.
I'll admit that I'm being a bit on the selfish side here. In the game I'm making on stream I'm using 1_4, 3_6, both of which your versions are perfect. And I'm using 2_1 as a sword user (which I assume you would probably do anyway as his full art shows him with a sword) and 2_7 as a bow user :p. And I keep thinking if you end up doing all 4 of them I'd definitely switch to these.

Whatever you decide to do, I love these battlers though.

Reactions: Low

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I added a dragonbones file for michelle/actor1-4. Tested it myself seems to work out but I had some issues with DB in the past. If it works out I'll try and get the rest converted.

XVoid

Conceptual Severance Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Would there be any chance of you doing left-handed variants of any of these battlers? In particular, 1_2 is the one I would need a left-handed variant of most for my own projects. If not, that's okay, I know it wouldn't be a particularly easy change to make, I just figured it was worth a shot to ask. xD

Reactions: Low

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Would there be any chance of you doing left-handed variants of any of these battlers? In particular, 1_2 is the one I would need a left-handed variant of most for my own projects. If not, that's okay, I know it wouldn't be a particularly easy change to make, I just figured it was worth a shot to ask. xD
If it's easy enough to do I will.

AkraticHuman

Human
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Keep up the great work! Hopefully I have time to showcase some cool stuff with the Dragonbones versions.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I added a dragonbones file for michelle/actor1-4. Tested it myself seems to work out but I had some issues with DB in the past. If it works out I'll try and get the rest converted.
Thank you for adding the DragonBones file; looking forward to seeing the other ones as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balthor