RivalRamen_Games

College student with Marsha Obsession
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am trying my best to free up to finish these. And I would love to do the MV cast as well once I get the chance.
OHMIGOSH YES! You take it at your own pace! I'm thinking of also getting MZ, and that would be a fun little bit of nostalgia to throw in! Keep up the amazing work! :kaojoy:

LunarFlareStudios

Crazy Fangirl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am trying my best to free up to finish these. And I would love to do the MV cast as well once I get the chance.
Understood! Honestly, it'll be even longer before the next version of RPG Maker comes out, RPG Maker Unite. I'd rather have full-size sprites to base the demo on, so it doesn't look too different from RMU.
Also I've decided I will make some basic sprite bases from these if it's ok with you. I'm really getting good at shading in MV/MZ, so at least I'll have something to entertain myself while waiting for Unite to have a defined release date other than just "2022".

vandie28

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ciao,
primo ottimo lavoro, bellissimo.
possiedo MV, posso usare i tuoi battler per progetti commerciali?

Glen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's Actor1-8. Trying to keep them coming! You can find them here:

View attachment 236684
Seeing a post from you always makes my day. Solid work, as always - thanks for all the time and effort you put into these. (and also the updates to the purchased packs). You're awesome.

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Seeing a post from you always makes my day. Solid work, as always - thanks for all the time and effort you put into these. (and also the updates to the purchased packs). You're awesome.
Thank you very much. I did hope the free update to the packs are being noticed!

Glen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much. I did hope the free update to the packs are being noticed!
100% - The Owlbear, in particular, is amazing.

I'd highly recommend (at least) one of these enemy packs to anyone planning on using the MZ Characters on this thread, they compliment each other so nicely, and have a great selection to choose from.

Reactions: Low

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infernyx