- Oct 29, 2019
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
This plugin adds a menu rebind keyboard keys to the options menu. The player will select the keybind from a list, then pressing the new key on your keyboard to register as the new keybind. I wanted to make something that is a little simpler than Yanfly's approach of mapping out a whole keyboard visually in his MV Keyboard Config plugin.
- Movement presets: Arrow Keys, WASD, ZQSD, Customise your own!
- Rebind to most keys on the keyboard (except for F1 - F12).
- Make your own custom keynames to use (eg via scriptcalls).
- Probably not compatible with other plugins that assign common events to certain keys.
- Limitions: Cannot set more than one keys to the same function like default RPG Maker.
How to Use
Place in plugins folder and activated it in the plugins manager. Set the plugin parameters as desired.
If you are customising your own options menu, or using other plugins to modify the options menu, you can access this menu by using the scriptcall: SceneManager.push(Scene_KeyboardRebind);
Download it here: https://nowis-337.itch.io/mz-keyboard-config
Terms and Credits
Free to use for non-commercial and commercial projects.
Please credit: Nowis-337
Version 1.0 - 5/09/2022 - Finished plugin! Hope it works.