Jathan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've recently carried over a project of mine into MZ and I began recreating some of the items, weapons, types, etc into the new engine and I realized the mult select function was either changed or removed. If anyone knows what it was changed to or if it was erased or something please let me know. My project is very big so it's kind of necessary to continue. Thank you.

Edit: Sorry, this was a misunderstanding, I should have reviewed more first before posting this.

Last edited:

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
AFAIK nothing was removed from MV to MZ. What Multi-Select do you mean?

Jathan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AFAIK nothing was removed from MV to MZ. What Multi-Select do you mean?
The function that allows you to select copy and paste multiple items, states, that sort of thing. In MV you just have to right click+left shift to highlight multiple things and then you can copy, delete, like normal. But I've been using MZ and it doesn't work for some reason.

Jathan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, nevermind. it turns out the type section just doesn't allow it for some reason. It works in the other sections

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MZ Support. Thank you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badalias