RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (June Update)

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Luth Yes, of course, I reply to every message :)

I think I can add some more parameters for the mountains soon.

Furthermore, I also tried something like "between x and y continents," but as I'm using a noise function, I cannot control it well. The only solution would be a trial-and-error until the number of continents is the number you wished to have. Well, I can give it another shot, why not!

Being able to merge some landmasses would be cool aswell, so we can have a continent with ice/sand/grass in specific areas.
Actually I implemented my algorithm in a way that every landmass has only one biome because I don't like the RPG Maker's transitions between grass and other biomes. But you're right, I should let the dev decide which strategy he/she wants for his/her game. I will add some more parameters here.

Looking forward for some nice discussions and chats about this topic!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People seem to be on the down of late. Must be the changing of the seasons or something.

WITH THAT SAID, I WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTIONICE THAT MY GAME, CROWNING LEGACY TRADEMARK, WILL ALSO INCLUDE CHANGING SEASONS, NOW WITH 100% LESS DEPRESSION!
:kaoback::biggrin::eek::rock-left:D:<
seasoning.png
Rave Heart Overhaul Edition is now available! :elwink:

It was fun while it lasted, but guess it's time to say goodbye to my antidepresants. My body is immune to their good effects and only bad effects would remain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kito