RMMZ MZ - Plugin Parameter Parent Start collapsed instead of expanded

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
when we add plugin parameter in MZ. now we can use @parents to make it look like a list
ex:
Code:
@param AutoColorList
@text List By Color
@desc List of the text based on color...

@param estColor1
@text \C[1]: Blue
@parent AutoColorList
@type string[]
@desc A list of all the words that will be automatically colored with Blue color.
@default []

@param estColor2
@text \C[2]: Red
@parent AutoColorList
@type string[]
@desc A list of all the words that will be automatically colored with Red color.
@default []
and so on
which will load at the editor expanded like this:
plugin param list.jpg

anyone know how to make it to be default collapse instead of expanded when we open the plugin manager?
to make it looks neater
like this:
plugin param list collapse.jpg

anyone know the plugin parameter or something like that.
something like:
@something = collapse
that we can add in plugin parameter.

hope this post clear enough.
thx.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm don't think the editor has that feature (at least not at the moment).

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
I'm don't think the editor has that feature (at least not at the moment).
thank you for the info... i guess i can only let it that way then...

anyway... might you know where we can find the list of all @xxxxx that we can use in plugin parameter? i only found mine by seeing other people plugins plus trial and error...

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think some people already request this feature for MV too, for the parameters show collapsed. Let's hope they can bring this. Would be nice for the organization.
By the way, you can find the @xxx here. It is from the official website, so it is in Japanese.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
I think some people already request this feature for MV too, for the parameters show collapsed. Let's hope they can bring this. Would be nice for the organization.
By the way, you can find the @xxx here. It is from the official website, so it is in Japanese.
thank you for the link. will try to use translate to learn something new from it.

edit: update 2020-10-04
manage to learn some new tricks for the plugin parameter and plugin command...
i can use struct format, type[], etc and make the plugin parameter or plugin command easier for user to use...

using the plugin command like this feels like we 'define' our own set of event command in editor.
i also try to convert rewrite some of my ACE script that i failed to convert to MV before because of setting plugin parameter is harder than using module in ruby... and those ACE script of mine is module heavy.

thanks for @Eliaquim for providing the link. it's really helpful. :D.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers