applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone!! I saw this wonderful battler for a fruit/apple character by Thalzon! I was wondering, is there was a character sprite for this little guy? I would love for him to be in the party in my project I'm working on. :kaojoy:

I know it's a lot to ask as well. But if available or if someone is comfortable making, are there faces/emotions available as well? Thank you!! Any support would be greatly appreciated! :D

(Original thread and credits to the battler below)
1656730350497.png

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You should probably specify what kind of character sprites you need. Like, default/RTP style? Or perhaps sized like the DLC's "tall" character sprites? Maybe post a pic of what you're char sprites for other units look like.

applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You should probably specify what kind of character sprites you need. Like, default/RTP style? Or perhaps sized like the DLC's "tall" character sprites? Maybe post a pic of what you're char sprites for other units look like.
Ah!! Thank you for explaining for me! C: I've added a few example sprite sheets & an in-game example for some of my characters. Including the main character, and her cat familiar below.

I was for hoping the new character would be in the default style & the size too be slightly smaller than the main character. :LZSjoy: Thank you! :)
1656763173046.png
1656763251033.png

1656762677274.png
1656762714656.png

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone!! I saw this wonderful battler for a fruit/apple character by Thalzon! I was wondering, is there was a character sprite for this little guy? I would love for him to be in the party in my project I'm working on. :kaojoy:

I know it's a lot to ask as well. But if available or if someone is comfortable making, are there faces/emotions available as well? Thank you!! Any support would be greatly appreciated! :D

(Original thread and credits to the battler below)
View attachment 233586

You know what.. I DO have a character sprite for Apple Kid. I paid a commission for another community member to create it.. but.. I'll go ahead and share it since it's one of my favorite character sprites ever!! I'll post it on my MV Resources thread with the terms of use. :)
Apple Kid (with Terms) is posted HERE, Enjoy!! Now the question is.. who wants to make a matching faceset and SV_Battler? :p

AppleKid.png

-MIA

Last edited:

applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You know what.. I DO have a character sprite for Apple Kid. I paid a commission for another community member to create it.. but.. I'll go ahead and share it since it's one of my favorite character sprites ever!! I'll post it on my MV Resources thread with the terms of use. :)
Apple Kid (with Terms) is posted HERE, Enjoy!! Now the question is.. who wants to make a matching faceset and SV_Battler? :p

View attachment 233718

-MIA
HE'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! :kaocry:Thank you soso much for your time & dedication! It's absolutely perfect. :LZSjoy::kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Food for thought. Factorio: Spaghetti belts make your factory inefficient as you fight for space constantly. Satisfactory: Spaghetti belts and massive clipping is the most efficient way to run your factory since it's the shortest distances.
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_8_51_4.png
Both Mike and Ray here are in a "HYPE!" state after Mike uses "Wild Party", which also heals everyone. they'll do more damage and counter more often, but defense is lower along with hit rate.
WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxx042