applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone! I've been experimenting making an autumn area in my game. :kaojoy:By chance, are there any tiles edits available for Outside A1 (surrounding water), A2, A4, and A5? I was hoping if the grass, cliffs, and tree tiles were orange/brown-ish colored.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :)

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I know that this isn't exactly what you asked for, but I'll mention it anyway, just in case you wind up needing an alternative solution. FSM makes a really pretty autumn themed tileset, and it's currently on sale for pretty cheap.

The screenshots don't really do it justice, as is the case for most FSM tilesets, but I promise it's good stuff. It has fallen leaves, multiple types of autumn grasses, plants, shrubs, trees, etc. It also has a lot of crop-related stuff, since autumn is the time of harvest.

applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I know that this isn't exactly what you asked for, but I'll mention it anyway, just in case you wind up needing an alternative solution. FSM makes a really pretty autumn themed tileset, and it's currently on sale for pretty cheap.

The screenshots don't really do it justice, as is the case for most FSM tilesets, but I promise it's good stuff. It has fallen leaves, multiple types of autumn grasses, plants, shrubs, trees, etc. It also has a lot of crop-related stuff, since autumn is the time of harvest.
This looks absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much! :kaojoy:

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No problem. One thing I should mention is that the sample project that it comes with is actually a MV project. However, it's an easy fix. You just need to copy a game.rmmzproject file from any MZ project, and then paste it into the folder of the sample project. Then you can open it up in MZ and playtest it.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I hope things go well tomorrow. I think I might be coming down with a cold, so gonna warm up some chicken soup and sleep.
Status too sad. Pls delete, mods. Thanks.
The most important thing to design your game for is fun. If a game isn't fun, why would anyone want to play it? Well, that and "can you play the game?". Anything else is incidental.
I just realized that I have been on this site for nearly 1/3 of my life...
How awesome is that?! Just in love with those eyes!!
Made by @Kato-A !
Hakuen double size_Kato.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alerxuwu