applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone! A few days ago I posted a thread hoping for a character sprite for an apple character made by Thalzon. Luckily M.I.A had a commission done for me and someone made an amazing character sprite for me! :D

I was really hoping if someone could make a SV battler and/or Faces (emotions such as happy, sad, surprised, angry) for text lines as well if anyone is comfortable. :kaojoy:

I have attached the Character sprite and face used below. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) Thank you!

M.I.A's resource thread credit:

1657059665651.png1657059752284.png

Last edited:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone! A few days ago I posted a thread hoping for a character sprite for an apple character made by Thalzon. Luckily M.I.A made an amazing character sprite for me! :D

I was really hoping if someone could make a SV battler and/or Faces (emotions such as happy, sad, surprised, angry) for text lines as well if anyone is comfortable. :kaojoy:

I have attached the Character sprite and face used below. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) Thank you!

M.I.A's resource thread credit:

View attachment 233935View attachment 233936

Just to clarify, I did not create the sprite, another user created it. I had simply commissioned it from them and released it for the community. :)

I would also love to see a SV Battler put together for Apple Kid! <3

-MIA

applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just to clarify, I did not create the sprite, another user created it. I had simply commissioned it from them and released it for the community. :)

I would also love to see a SV Battler put together for Apple Kid! <3

-MIA
Ah! Thank you for letting me know! :D :kaojoy:By chance do you have their contact information if you're comfortable? I'd love to ask them for a commission SV Battler if they can do one! :3

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know if they are active on here anymore. I can't seem to tag them.. but if you go to my page, they are tagged for credit.

-MIA

applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know if they are active on here anymore. I can't seem to tag them.. but if you go to my page, they are tagged for credit.

-MIA
Thank you for letting me know! :) I'll message them, fingers crossed! :kaojoy:In the mean time, hopefully if someone is comfortable I'd love to see the SV Battler come to life too! :LZSjoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetltd