applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone! A few days ago I posted a thread hoping for a character sprite for an apple character made by Thalzon. Luckily M.I.A had a commission done for me and someone made an amazing character sprite for me! :D

I was really hoping if someone could make a SV battler and/or Faces (emotions such as happy, sad, surprised, angry) for text lines as well if anyone is comfortable. :kaojoy:

I have attached the Character sprite and face used below. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) Thank you!

M.I.A's resource thread credit:

1657059665651.png1657059752284.png

Last edited:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone! A few days ago I posted a thread hoping for a character sprite for an apple character made by Thalzon. Luckily M.I.A made an amazing character sprite for me! :D

I was really hoping if someone could make a SV battler and/or Faces (emotions such as happy, sad, surprised, angry) for text lines as well if anyone is comfortable. :kaojoy:

I have attached the Character sprite and face used below. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) Thank you!

M.I.A's resource thread credit:

View attachment 233935View attachment 233936

Just to clarify, I did not create the sprite, another user created it. I had simply commissioned it from them and released it for the community. :)

I would also love to see a SV Battler put together for Apple Kid! <3

-MIA

applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just to clarify, I did not create the sprite, another user created it. I had simply commissioned it from them and released it for the community. :)

I would also love to see a SV Battler put together for Apple Kid! <3

-MIA
Ah! Thank you for letting me know! :D :kaojoy:By chance do you have their contact information if you're comfortable? I'd love to ask them for a commission SV Battler if they can do one! :3

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know if they are active on here anymore. I can't seem to tag them.. but if you go to my page, they are tagged for credit.

-MIA

applepumpkins

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know if they are active on here anymore. I can't seem to tag them.. but if you go to my page, they are tagged for credit.

-MIA
Thank you for letting me know! :) I'll message them, fingers crossed! :kaojoy:In the mean time, hopefully if someone is comfortable I'd love to see the SV Battler come to life too! :LZSjoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a showcase of layers of visual effects I've added over a scene. By stripping them off, one by one. :kaoblush:

Aaaaand, here's me working on the above scene, adding weather effects to it: :kaoeh:

DamageActor1_2.png added!
index.php

Krow and Dova's Cool New Game | Release Trailer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jirohdyt