MZ style plugin manager for MV? (specifically and really only the on/off checkboxes)

ephesus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Would it be possible to mod or create an add-on for MV's editor (if modding the editor is not OK then I repeal that part of my request of course) to have the MZ style on/off checkboxes for the plugin manager. For projects using tons of plugins, I'm sure I am not the only one that would find this a godsend.

Thanks!

This is an unpaid request so keep it simple and I will be thankful either way just for the mental effort of consideration!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wrong section (this is for art and audio resources).

there are ways to mod the MV editor through the Qt package, but to my knowledge only one programmer ever succeeded, and what you want requires a rather complex change that might be impossible.

and you might want to edit the title as the two MZ there are confusing, before reporting this to be moved to plugin requests.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I am moving this to MV Support, though I really think it's more suited to MV Feedback, as nobody is going to be able to do this but the developers of MV

But if I move it to Feedback, I'd have to unapprove it because it's not in the right format and we semi-mortal mods aren't the ones who approve Feedback threads.

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You realize this feature is already available, if you open your MV project in MZ, like so:

ephesus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
[mod]I am moving this to MV Support, though I really think it's more suited to MV Feedback, as nobody is going to be able to do this but the developers of MV[/mod]

But if I move it to Feedback, I'd have to unapprove it because it's not in the right format and we semi-mortal mods aren't the ones who approve Feedback threads.

I'm pretty sure developers want to push MZ sales and won't upgrade MV with MZ features. :(
I remembered that you can, at least, highlight multiple plugins with SHIFT and turn off or on the whole bunch. No CNTRL selecting though but It still takes the pain away a little bit.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddkovi