RMMZ [MZ] Valley adventures. The new Game.

Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Valley Adventures RPG
Versión 3.0

icon.png

Made in: #RpgmakerMz

Price: $3

Hello my beloved rpg community. From the shadows I have followed you. But today I want to introduce you to the new Valley Adventures game.

This game participated in the jam "touch the stars" but could not participate due to inconveniences in itch.

Today I am stronger than ever.

SINOPSIS

Adventures of the valley, is an RPG video game that consists of defeating Latin American mythological beings. For this you will have special powers that will help you during the journey.

Collect fragments to use and survive, including magical portals, potions, and items that will serve you on your adventure.

One of the best games made with Mz.

The video speaks for its self. Play it now!

Let me introduce you to the trailer.

The game is available in Spanish and English.

vKdVRf.jpg

Mhalaty is a game fairy Play it from here:

gh.png

The tree hides a secret that you discover in the end.

Explore the map with the help of dragons and characters that will help you during the adventure.

LINK DEMO OR BUY. ITCH:

https://gmicrooset.itch.io/valleyadventures

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
NV4LMYs.gif

New UIs

The Sinners who Never Sinned thread has been approved by the moderators! Thank you so much!
:ewat:

index.php
I oughta set up my itch.io, but I'm like, uugghhh I DON'T WANNA. :kaocry: Why does errything feel like such a chore right now? I don't wanna just complain tho, so y'all got any hot tips for how to make a really pretty, sexy, sweaty, flowery itch.io page? BEST TIP WINS. :kaoluv:

Also here's a beautiful nymph to liven up the day for y'all! (No it's not me.)

alice_nymph(old).png
Hello again, guys! Today, I come to you with not one, not two, but THREE new emotion busts for Ramona!
RAng2FPS.gifRAng5FPS.gif
Anger

RWin2FPS.gifRWin5FPS.gif
Wink

RCry2FPS.gifRCry5FPS.gif
Crying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrymon