Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Czech,Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey !
I'm a total newbie in rpg-game making and this whole forum
so sorry for my lacking knowledge (and bad english .. ha)
and I'm currently working on my first test project and this little problem appeared
I made my own custom images for enemies in battle. First two went excelent without any problem
but when I tried load third image for enemy and tried to test the battle there was nothing and after the battle message that says the image file can't load showed all my imagesdisappeared and change to the original images you get when you load a new file
and now I can't do anything with them
when I try to load some again they just wouldn't show

I did everything I could and know but nothing helped
do you have any advice on what i could try to fix it ?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MZ Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fairy Queen sprite. Been on a pixel art streak lately. Hoping to get into walking animations and eventually SV battlers, the latter I've never done before.

Morganna.png
Doing RPG Maker News #17 | MZ Plugins in MV? Workstations, Fantasy Rings, Dark Office Battlebacks
Progress on one of my projects has been slow, but I'm at a spot now where I feel like sharing the four main characters.

From left to right we have: Amabel, Tibby, Dusty, and Wren.

tibbyrpgcast.jpg
I'm in a much better mood about my game than I was 2-3 days ago. I keep switching between sideview and front because of the amount of assets needed for side (I'm drawing it all myself)... but I've decided to stick with front, for my own sanity. sidenote... people, planning is important. I've spent so long on just getting my game's ideas off the ground because I didn't plan ahead.
unknown.png

"Fight me."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livetorise