SamCherry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
When I first downloaded MZ it worked fine but now whenever I open it, it never opens. The taskbar icon just shows some empty white space where the app should be and I can't find a single solution anywhere I look. I bought this whole program and now I can't even use it. This is getting exhausting and tiring.

On top of that, I can't even use the Offline Activation app in the folder, it just rejects the information. Why would it do this?

I can't even fiddle around with this while I wait for an answer, there's literally nothing I can think of to do. I've re-installed it and restarted my computer enough times that any more would be wasting my time.

Does ANYONE know what could be happening?

Last edited:

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It sounds like it's opening on a monitor that doesn't exist, try these solutions: :LZSsmile:

Method 1​

1. Start the program.
  2. Right-click the program on the taskbar, and then click Maximize.
  3. Right-click a blank area of the taskbar, and then click Cascade Windows.
  4. Resize the program's window as appropriate.

Method 2​

1. Start the program.
  2. Right-click the program on the taskbar, and then click Move.
  3. Move the mouse pointer to the middle of the screen.
  4. Use the ARROW keys on the keyboard to move the program window to a viewable area on the screen.
  5. Press ENTER.
  6. Resize the window if necessary.

Method 3​

NOTE: The following method does not apply if you have removed the secondary display adapter from the computer.

1. Click Start, point to Programs, click Control Panel, and then double- click Display.
  2. Click the Settings tab.
  3. In the Display box, click the secondary display adapter.
  4. Click the "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor" check box to clear it, and then click OK.

SamCherry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It sounds like it's opening on a monitor that doesn't exist, try these solutions: :LZSsmile:

Method 1​

1. Start the program.
  2. Right-click the program on the taskbar, and then click Maximize.
  3. Right-click a blank area of the taskbar, and then click Cascade Windows.
  4. Resize the program's window as appropriate.

Method 2​

1. Start the program.
  2. Right-click the program on the taskbar, and then click Move.
  3. Move the mouse pointer to the middle of the screen.
  4. Use the ARROW keys on the keyboard to move the program window to a viewable area on the screen.
  5. Press ENTER.
  6. Resize the window if necessary.

Method 3​

NOTE: The following method does not apply if you have removed the secondary display adapter from the computer.

1. Click Start, point to Programs, click Control Panel, and then double- click Display.
  2. Click the Settings tab.
  3. In the Display box, click the secondary display adapter.
  4. Click the "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor" check box to clear it, and then click OK.
Thank you SO much! It's working now!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SonicIcarus