Not open for further replies.

CoconutHead

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm new to RPG Maker and am using MV, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to import my own custom art assets into the game. What file type do I have to use? Do I have to save them in a specific folder? I have no idea what I'm doing.

Kwerty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

What type of art assets do you have?

Are they backgrounds? Character sheets? Tiles? Faces?

If you go in to your project and locate the relevant folder, you’ll see the format that your particular art assets are in, as well as where they are to be located within your project. Hope that helps.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
all resource specifications are listed in the help file, just press F1 and check them.
and the easiest way to import resources is using the resource manager.

if that is not enough we need details of what you're trying to do and what happens

geak

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
all resource specifications are listed in the help file, just press F1 and check them.
and the easiest way to import resources is using the resource manager.

if that is not enough we need details of what you're trying to do and what happens
Thanks didn't know I could access the help that way

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

geak, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Switch actor positions during battle
Download
01010.PNG
SF_People3_1 added!
index.php

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fturmine