RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!)

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
The game looks incredible. The graphics, music, mechanics. I want to play it once gets released.
I recommend to port it to multiple platforms, I can guarantee that it will become a success!! However for the mobile version, it would require some kind of virtual input plugins, there are some which works even on menu scenes.

Most incredible of all is the fact of being created with MV, this motivates me to use more this engine. Really, the game looks very professional.
Hope that MV itself gets even more improved someday.

bazrat

Pixel Game Maker MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
The game looks incredible. The graphics, music, mechanics. I want to play it once gets released.
I recommend to port it to multiple platforms, I can guarantee that it will become a success!! However for the mobile version, it would require some kind of virtual input plugins, there are some which works even on menu scenes.

Most incredible of all is the fact of being created with MV, this motivates me to use more this engine. Really, the game looks very professional.
Hope that MV itself gets even more improved someday.
Thanks for the support and glad our project is motivating :D

I agree with you, this game would be awesome on other platforms. It's designed to be played with a gamepad!

Buckthorn

Endless Combat Dungeon
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've seen games with a lot less going on but causing a lot of lag. Will this be any different?

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've seen games with a lot less going on but causing a lot of lag. Will this be any different?
We're doing a lot to mitigate performance issues. Things like limiting the amount of parallel processes running, size of the maps, and certain plugins have been working well so far. I've been developing the game on a macbook from 2012 and typically only get 2-3 frames dropped every now and then. Players with better computers should have no problems.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This could be the most ambitious RM game I’ve seen.

But it all looks very good, especially the combat looks surprisingly smooth. Miles better than what you’d usually see when someone attempts to make an action rpg in RM. I’ll keep my eyes on this.

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ooo those are looking very good! specially in the first video, its all running so smooth! Congratz!

Akiyama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
this is great- it looks like some awesome combination of Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and Stardew Valley...

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone! Please join our discord - and look forward to a pre-alpha demo release this week! (exclusively to discord first)

Kvothe

The Bloodness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow, that's sweet! I hope to play this game when a available version comes :) I'll by sure to watch this game

bazrat

Pixel Game Maker MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Wow, that's sweet! I hope to play this game when a available version comes :) I'll by sure to watch this game
Awesome, thanks!

Ive been watching your all-in-one plugin progress. You should add an ABS projectile system to it xD

SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really great stuff bro, enjoyed watching driftys LP! Would love to know how you done the calling the horse to ride..would love to do the same for a chocobo in my project. :)

Akiyama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Downloaded it, liked it a lot- I'm using a Mac...

It's a lot of fun to play, the graphics are great, and def. love riding a horse. It's crazy fun. Solid gameplay and art.

Two things I noticed- 1- for some reason it went from Afternoon right to Day without going to night? Though I do really like the little message box at the top telling me time of day, that was a nice touch.
and
2- This is probably an MV issue, but it made my computer overheat something fierce, to the point of where it was the keys were hot and burning my fingers. I turned it off, in a few seconds it's fine. On other MV games you can hear the fan going like crazy, but it never overheats this bad. I think it might be a memory leak issue for MV on OSX

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the reports Akiyama! We'll be looking into the things you mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
korap