RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!)

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So your Echo? cool. Your youtube video's are really helpfull

bazrat

Pixel Game Maker MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
So your Echo? cool. Your youtube video's are really helpfull
Oh, Echo’s game is called Gaia’s Melody which we found out about later when someone else brought it up. She definitely made good tutorials!

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This looks so good. I played the demo, and I love it. Also, this game made me realize that maybe I shouldn't be making games. I can't wait to see where you all go with this.

I LOVED THE INTRO and the way it blended into the Title screen. Beauty.
Please see this project through to the end!

bazrat

Pixel Game Maker MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
This looks so good. I played the demo, and I love it. Also, this game made me realize that maybe I shouldn't be making games. I can't wait to see where you all go with this.

I LOVED THE INTRO and the way it blended into the Title screen. Beauty.
Please see this project through to the end!
Comments like this guarantee this game will be finished, thank you!

:MV1:

doriantoki

Enjoying the Ritual
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It doesn't look like you'll make your Kickstarter goal, :( but ...

Don't give up! There've been numerous projects that were not successfully funded on the first go-around. It may simply mean you need to garner more "hype" before the next campaign (if you're planning another) with more coverage from press and news sites. You can of course also take this opportunity to beef up the already solid assets. Either way, best of luck to you in the future with your projects.

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It doesn't look like you'll make your Kickstarter goal, :( but ...

Don't give up! There've been numerous projects that were not successfully funded on the first go-around. It may simply mean you need to garner more "hype" before the next campaign (if you're planning another) with more coverage from press and news sites. You can of course also take this opportunity to beef up the already solid assets. Either way, best of luck to you in the future with your projects.
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'll have a proper update post here very soon :)

MDZ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks amazing thus far! Keep up the good works. PM me with a link when this goes on sale. I would gladly play it from the looks of things.

AnimaScorpius

Modern Mage/WorldCrafter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guys do an indiegogo instead, you get to keep what you build up even if you don't reach the goal @definite_lee
Just take the flexible goal option.

sammc

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Curious how you broke down responsibilities on this project? Who does art, music, programming?
Have you worked on games prior to this one?

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Curious how you broke down responsibilities on this project? Who does art, music, programming?
Have you worked on games prior to this one?
Hello! I serve as the Game Director, so I focus on the story, characters, maps, and general direction of the game. Baz mostly does the complex event systems and typically when I have ideas I discuss it with him to get his feedback and input. He's also good at bug-fixing and providing eventing guidance.

Prior to this project, I entered IGMC 2018 with a game called Junkdogs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish