Ebonfix

DaRealOG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
"at least when I made it, it was vector... I can't really be able to tell because everything I use (besides the vector program) is pixel stuff. So yeah, I made a vector sprite and here it is: Male!$.png now I made it where you can't use it (yet)." That's what Vanzuhn wanted me to say. He forgot to add that he'll let people use it if this post gets a good amount of likes. So greedy. He ALSO just messaged me and said that if anyone knew a vector program that exports png with full quality please send him (me) a message.

Wehtam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This doesn't really seem like a finished/showcase worthy piece.  Might want to reconsider having this in the showcase. 

Ebonfix

DaRealOG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I already did :( someone plz delete this.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All different styles of graphics are welcome in the showcase as people are looking for all different sorts of graphics.

My bigger concern is who made it - you or Vanzuhn - for credit purposes, as well as the terms of use.

I cannot delete the thread, but if you still wish, I can lock the topic for you. Next time please use the report feature to let us know you'd like it locked.

Ebonfix

DaRealOG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
lock the topic, and vanzuhn made it,

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkscythe25