Name Your Favorite

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey everyone! I have been using RPG Maker since about '95! I have my own favorites, but I was just wondering what everyone else's favorites were! (My personal favorites are 2003 and VX Ace)! Now, let's be civil! 

Neko Mizu

Kiririn
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My personal favourite is RMXP, because I can have big tilesets. That's a pretty big selling point for me.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
^ That sounds pretty swanky, man.    I've yet to try XP myself...

My personal favorite is Ace because that's what I have the most experience with!

Eventually I'd like to try to use XP (And MV, since a very generous soul gave me a copy!)

crowhound

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I like XP because of the tilemap system, but I think my favorite is MV due to how it is growing with new features.

Aleks

Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RPG Maker XP and then 2003.

Azurecyan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Started out with VX which was my initial favorite, but MV is now my favorite since it works well with Mac(currently using) and Javascript language.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpw5280