Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
My name is Amy, but I already seem to be known by that here.  :thumbsup-right:  I don't have a problem with my name, but I have a bit of a complex about the fact that it came from a brand of toothpaste. 

​
Children love me. 

Clee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well hello there everyone. The name's Christopher.  

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Simon.  Said just like it's spelled.  Interesting fact, those who know me will call me by the name in Spanish, (say: see-MOHN ) Someone I don't know calls me that, I'll be like "WHAT brah?!" :p

Middle Name is Stephen. Pronounced Steven. My folks tell me they got that one from the Bible. Pretty cool if you ask me! :D

And yes, the croc is one of my favorite animals! Always has been. Fox is another.

And Etph, Elliott is a totally rad name!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm not familiar with that name, do you pronounce each A separately?

Ultim

Kartoffel.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
No,It's a sound in Arabic.It comes from the throat.Arabic's pretty hard to learn if you ask me.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Ultim1337Gamer: Okay, so is it A sound, use the back of your throat to transition to the next A sound or is it the double A is a completely separate throaty a sound and has no extra length to it? Sorry if I'm being pushy, I just find this sort of stuff interesting and I believe in at least trying to pronounce things correctly. (Yeah, I'll probably never actually use this knowledge it's the least I can do to be polite.) Feel free to ignore me.

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
The name is Suzie.  :)  It s rather unoriginal name compare to some of exotic ones in this threat. You guys have really cool names btw!

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My name's... well, Zach. I don't mind being called any variant of it, though.

Milkdud

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
gone

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyCrab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Mateusz, it's the Polish version of Matthew.

It's just hilarious to listen to people trying to pronounce it, of all the nations I've met only the Slavics were capable of pronouncing it well as well as Russians. 

Germans and Dutch are quite close, but it's not perfect. Englishmen have some trouble and the French are just hilarious, not to mention the Spanish and Italians.

Want to see something even harder though?

This is my surname: ''Wajszczak'' Even the Polish spell it wrong from time to time, so it can be quite funny whenever the teacher reads the list for the 1st time.

For someone who has lived in different countries for hmm... almost 8 years  now (Time passes so quickly o_O) this, as you can guess, leads so some very silly stories.

(Also, I don't mind giving away my full name - it's not like I've got anything to hide  ;) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Little early but to all of you that celebrate it :

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.
Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FinnEver