LRDean_Socks

A.K.A. Socks
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
My name is "Lauren". Everyone I know uses my first name, but I really like my middle name "Rae". Really like both to be honest, though I know a lot of people who go by their middle names.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ah...beautiful name Ruby, mine is...

Dalph

My name is Dalph! I just told you...wait, you don't believe me?

Stop opening these spoiler tags, I'm serious! I'm Dalph!

Curiosity killed the cat, you know?

Real names are for social networks, you know?

My real name is boring and overused, you know?

I'm getting tired of using spoiler tags, you know?

ok it's Steve...

Really? I had a friend I knew since highschool by that name! :p

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ben........ja........min !

hahaha I don't write benjamin so you cant eradica....

ho crap ;_;'

Sanctus_5

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Castellano
Primarily Uses
My first name is Kevin ... kinda illogical because i'm not american or european
my middle name is Ezequiel i think it's because of the prophet.

A note: Also my middle name is pretty common in my country but my first name it isn't xD.

Alexander Amnell

Jaded Optimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This defeats the whole purpose of using usernames doesn't it? Oh well, I already accidentally used my real name before in some writing challenge months ago so:

It's Alexander Cain. Most people call me Alex, though I much prefer Alexander; and will never grasp why everyone on this earth seems to enjoy shortening other people's names so much. It's not like those two syllables require that much extra effort or anything. Now I'm waiting for my daughter Alexandra to get old enough for people to start shortening her name, then maybe she can become Alex and people will have to call me Alexander to avoid confusion.

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not familiar with that name, do you pronounce each A separately?
Sharm, hope you don't mind, but my coming from a country where such Arabic names are common, we usually pronounce Saad as: Sah-ahd. It means in general, prosperity and good fortune.

I have the very common name of Christina. Which sadly just means Follower of Christ >_<

Edit: @EtphTheElephant, Elliot is one of my favourite names too!

Last edited by a moderator:

PixelLuchi

Quiet Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
My name means 'fortunate or luck' or 'right-hand'. Which is ironic because I'm neither lucky or right-handed...

Ultim

Kartoffel.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Sharm, hope you don't mind, but my coming from a country where such Arabic names are common, we usually pronounce Saad as: Sah-ahd. It means in general, prosperity and good fortune.
FINALLY ! Someone knows the slightly correct pronounciation of my name and what it means.I'm happy :)

Eterne

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ania-Maria. It seems like such a pretty name, but somehow having to use it myself, it just feels ugly, ugly ugly. I'd prefer if the names were the other way around...
If only I were born male, I'd be named after Daniel Jackson. sigh.

Mateusz, it's the Polish version of Matthew.

It's just hilarious to listen to people trying to pronounce it, of all the nations I've met only the Slavics were capable of pronouncing it well as well as Russians. 

Germans and Dutch are quite close, but it's not perfect. Englishmen have some trouble and the French are just hilarious, not to mention the Spanish and Italians.

Want to see something even harder though?

This is my surname: ''Wajszczak'' Even the Polish spell it wrong from time to time, so it can be quite funny whenever the teacher reads the list for the 1st time.
I feel your pain. It's hilarious how many people can't seem to even pronounce 'Ania', but my last name is a jumble of letters that are pronounced differently in English and it also ends in -czak. It's simpler than yours since it lacks the sz, but it's got to the point that even my family has given up and pronounces it wrong, just to make life easier.

Earthtian

how can you prove you exist...? Maybe we don't exi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My name is Lukas, almost like from earthbound but my parents had to be original :p Still I like my name.

BoluBolu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
My middle name is.. hmm I'd rather shy to write it but anyway I'm proud with it, middle name is Chen, last name is Fei. Now if someone wondering why my english is bad, I believe they know why now.

P.S: I'm sorry but first name is I won't(can't) share :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The name's Kristopher Brandon Knox, though I usually go by Kris, Wolf, Diretooth, Dire, or Dragon.

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Robert Shaun Chichester.  Anyone who can guess the proper pronunciation of the last name is a master linguist.

Omega Weapon

AKA Laura
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SquallStorm: Is it Shee-stuh?

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't think I have said my real name on here more than 3 times so far but my name is

Waylon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think in the pursuit of making the game look and sound custom, we never really start making a game. Finish the game first using all necessary plugins (with placeholder assets), then replace it with the real ones.

I haven't finished a game, but I try this method. Progress seems to be faster. :D
Every now and then I think about all the things I need in my project, and get overwhelmed. Just focus on your tilesets, me. You can't build your maps without 'em!
If a picture speaks 1000 words, how many pictures does a video speak??
I don't really get the "Pass Interference" Flag in (American) Football. Aren't you SUPPOSED to interfere with passes in Defense?? What exactly is the threshold that warrants a Flag?
TS Zeta.. blow your ass east... I cant take a round 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parttimerpgmaker