Pootscooter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Mandarin
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Omg, I just stumbled onto this video...I had no an anime existed for Dragon Quest!

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Um.......I don't even like Dai much (it doesn't feel Dragon Questy enough lol). There's anothe better DQ Anime already called Abel Yuusha that came out in the 80's. The game I'm making is a fan game based upon that one. XD

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And here I thought "Strash" was just a poor translation of "Slash". :p

Finley

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I like the series greater than every other series that I have ever watch before however even though it pains me to mention it is not the great. Now it's miles the most influential and has had the biggest impact on the anime community. It helped popularize anime in japan and spread to the western global. So a few may additionally keep in mind it the exceptional however you also produce other folks who will try to down you for that thought and regardless it is your opinion their is no absolute great anime.

But, the dragon ball collection has propelled many other animes and they were inspirations for lots characters, parody episodes, and just random lil Easter eggs in indicates. Its have an effect on is everywhere most mainstream anime has ripped from dragon ball z, however it is always appreciate so I imply you may make a case for it being the fine. However it might possibly have the perfect time getting that title however it's nonetheless difficult to say something is the pleasant.

See: animefillerlist

bunslunch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
DQ5 - Heavenly Bride from DS and SNES is on Netflix. The only good thing about 2020. The surprise ending hit me good.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pootscooter - Whoah, wait what?! I never knew there was anime for DQ!
I just checked it out and it was a lot different than I expected but I could hear some similarity in the music style and a couple monsters.

@PixeLockeT - I just checked out the Abel Yuusha series you mentioned and that is more like Dragon Quest. I watched the first episode and thought it was cool. In case anyone's interested, here's that first episode.

Last edited:

Darth Equus

I *HATE* Parallax Mapping.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Dai's Adventures was my first introduction to DQ. Too bad the anime didn't have a proper ending (I read a synopsis of the manga later in life). Is the 2020 version going to be rethread of the original, or will it be a new story?

guking

ADHDD&D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For some reason, here in Brazil, the old Dragon Quest anime was translated as Fly, the Little Warrior. lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another thumb update. The nail is beginning to break away, along with the aforementioned hard and blackened dead skin. The final join has regained some of its flexibility, tho it's a bit stiff after being held still for so long. The very tip of my thumb has a strange dry and somewhat tingly feeling to it when I touch it to something, but at least it isn't numb. I am so ready for this to be over. :o
Can I get away with calling a "shortsword" a dagger and not a sword?
So here's the full cycles, I'm not so familiar with actually animating and giving motion so any observation on that matter would be really helpful! :kaoswt:
EfGHbLh.gif

Just now I realized I didn't scale it up so its smol...
I wanna make a YouTube video about reviewing a game, but I don't know what RPG Maker game I should play...
Guarii wrote on TSR's profile.
I want to create a OneShot style inventory. Without having the weapons and armor sections. Just the items. How can I do this?
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amaginus