Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys!

I was trying to make a title screen with a video behind it and lo and behold there was only one plugin that worked on MV 1.6.2: NanoWizard's TitleVideo.js. (Iavra's and PrimeHover's versions both only showed still images, and that was AFTER I edited PrimeHover's with the correct PIXI calls).

The problem with this is that it is drawn over both the Title 1 and Title 2 images, meaning if you want to show those images, you must have a transparent video...and that just wouldn't work for my project.

So I edited the plugin to draw the Title2 image over the video. If you guys want I can edit this again with parameters to draw both Title 1 & 2 over the video, but unless people ask for it I'm not going to do it.

Here's a link to the original thread for how-to's, installation, screenshots, and whatnot.

Adios

Attachments

• TitleVideo.js
    8.7 KB · Views: 18

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you do likewise for a load sequence issue? I'm getting the return message "GL_INVALID_OPERATION: Texture level does not exist" such that I cannot see the video unless I reload a few times, but then I get the condition anyway when I use a special function (e.g. settings, continue or anything from a plugin) which of course is triggered by the same thing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanta