Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Erviyo What version are you using?

@Flanxei many, many plugins are use ;)

version 1.6.1

EDIT: Ah okay, I seem to understand what @Indsh going through, I seem to miss this error the first time. I can confirm that this plugin make it unable to save when using Yanfly's Save core. when in new game, I could use the sketchpad normally, but return error after saving my game, OR when I load my game, drawing on the sketchpad return error. (You still can save and load normally as long as you didn't use the sketchpad even if the plugin is turned ON)

Last edited:

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, when I open the sketchpad inside the game, and then try to save, an issues comes up.
And when I try to load that save file, another one pops up. (The sort of issues that are game breaking.)

Have to discard this plugin from my project.
This is the last I can be seen using it:

(Might just use it in a super small project, that doesn't require saves. XD It's a really great plugin! )

orange~

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
I tried adding this plugin to an existing project and got the save error you guys were talking about. Don't bother looking for the culprit. I turned all of my plugins off apart from this one and still got the error. :-/ Shame. It's a cool plugin otherwise.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bamionic