Nebuerys

Social Ninja
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all! I'm a let's player currently looking for a few side series to play for my channel. That's pretty much it.

Before making a request, please read the entirety of this post.

To make a request:
- Post a link to your game/thread here. I won't accept requests through other means.
- You may include details(Title, setting, theme, genre, etc.) if you wish. Hype me up! I just wanna know what I'm getting myself into
- Include your game's completion status. Don't worry, I will still play your game even if it's still under development. It's easier for me if I should expect a completed version or not especially if I actually want to finish it.
- If available, you may include an image(1280x720 or more) for the thumbnails.

Things to consider before making a request:

- I will only do 1 game request at a time unless I decide whether I want to do more.
- I will only play a minimum of 1 hour to 2 hours of your game regardless of completion. However, if the game is both complete AND engaging enough, and is of reasonable length, then I might do a full playthrough of it. Deciding on that will be left to my discretion.
- I will post the videos here and your game's thread if you have one.
- I do not upload on a set schedule nor will I agree to be given a time limit.
- English is not my first language so don't expect proper grammar and pronunciation. I will do my best to get my points across though.
- I will upload the LP publicly on my channel. If you wish to have the video to be published in private, then I am not the man for the job.
- I will only do 1 playthrough per title unless I loved it and was only able to play an unfinished version in the past.
- I curse a lot, some times out of expressing myself, sometimes to compliment the commentary and most of the times as a filler when I can't think of a proper word to express my thoughts. Bottom line is: I curse a lot.
- My channel contains adult-oriented content. Keep that in mind.
- I am not a professional tester, so do not expect me to spend hours trying to squeeze my character through walls.
- I am not a professional game critic. I will still criticize your game but as a player.
edit:
- I would prefer to be given a free version of your game seeing as I'll be blindly taking all sorts of requests.

Anyway, I guess that's all for now.

Request away!

--------

GAMES ON QUEUE:
  • Immortal Sins - Ongoing
  • The Root of All Evil
  • Geiken
--------

SAVE YOUR MOTHER

Last edited:

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Save Your Mother, a fantasy adventure rpg.

Full version.

Nebuerys

Social Ninja
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Would you like to take my game for a spin? It's an extended demo though.
Demos are fine but I'm already working on Tuomo's request. I'll pick this up once I'm done with that.

TheTitan99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a complete RPG Maker VX Ace game, here:

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/the-root-of-all-evil-a-micro-rpg.64205/

It is a gameplay heavy, story light dungeon exploration game. It is short, can be beaten in 1-2 hours if you know it, 2-3 if it's blind. That doesn't count dying, of course! There are 3 difficulty levels, but I advise against Hard Mode unless you're really sure of yourself.

I'm all for any type of comments and notes, even negative ones! Long as you're being honest, I don't mind if you love or hate it! The few puzzles in the game have solutions packaged with the download... but, ideally, you won't need them, haha!

Orgaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would love if you tried my game, GEIKEN. It is focused on the narrative and player choice, and combat is done on the map, similar to the original Legend of Zelda. It's a mystery story set in a fantasy and sci-fi setting. Geiken is also under development still, although the main story (which takes around 15 hours to complete) is completed. Side content, such as optional towns, dungeons, and side-quests, are being worked on right now. Here is the link:

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/geiken-15-hour-main-story-complete.46065/

I don't mind how long you play, I'm just looking for feedback! Thank you!

Nebuerys

Social Ninja
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright! I'm taking all the above requests in order. I won't take any more until after I make a post stating otherwise.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you still take requests?
I'm interested in requesting my puzzle game demo.

EDIT: Woops! Missed your last post. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colonn