Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Necro Better Text 1.0

Do you want to add images to your text?

Do you want to center align your text?

Do you want your text to auto wrap?

You can do all that and more with this new plugin!

4005baf71a97d2dde9e9b89ad10e0759.gif

Features
This plugin allows you to set all text to default word wrap, and set the default alignment of text. It also adds the following text codes for any text that supports text codes! (These are also in the plugin's help)

\space[x]                              

Force number of spaces (i.e. when whitespace is ignored for word wrap)

\wrap

Make the current text use word wrap (or not use, opposite of your default setting) (Only put once in message and applies for whole message)

\br    

Force a newline (i.e. when newlines are ignored for word wrap)

\center

Centers all new text including current line

\left

Left aligns all new text including current line

\right
    Right aligns all new text including current line

\pic

How to upload the image to the forums

Now that you have you have an image on your computer you'd like to show us, how can you get it to show up on the forums? Firstly, you need to find an image hosting site, photobucket.com or imageshack.us are popular ones. If you have another image uploading website, great - use that one! Either way, upload it to the site, and then get the direct link. Don't get the resized link, or the thumbnail link, but the direct URL. You'll know you have the direct URL if the URL ends with the file extension you saved your image in (which will hopefully be .png).

Once you have this direct URL to your image, simply use the IMG tags in your forum post and paste the URL in between them. If this image is big, please leave the image in spoiler tags.

Last edited by a moderator:

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Works with Yanfly's Message Core, except when name boxes are called, but then again, I only got to test it a bit.  Will test further but I have to say...

THANK YOU!

I've been waiting for a plugin that can do text alignment in message boxes since November.  I can finally continue my projects!  I look forward to seeing this being developed more.

Bogsy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's compatible with Yanfly MC? Welp, time to give this a shot.

Loving the features it has here. Specially the center text.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A couple bugs:

- Has some obvious compatibility issues with Yanfly's Message Core, but that's to be expected unless the plugin was created with his plugins in mind

- After turning off all other plugins and leaving only yours on, tested with a custom font and the text with right alignment was cut off.  Check screenshot below

ab941fa451.jpg

If you'd like to know exactly what the issue were with Yanfly's Message Core, I'd be more than happy to let you know in more detail what I found.  Still, a great plugin and I love that it was made!

Suggestion:

Change the \syntax to <syntax> to make it easier for text to be written out in message boxes.  If not for everything, at least for the line breaks, word wrapping (although this would conflict with Yanfly's MC if they are used together), and the alignment syntax.  Again, just a suggestion.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.
finished the draft of some of this dude's motions!

mc0xoB4.gif

gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position these rather tall sprites well on the field

waiting for the term to end so i can get more time w this :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fountairpg