Need a Battler, is anyone cool with that?

Ignis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey everyone who happened to click on this thread, I need help. My art friend can't draw humans so I was wondering if someone could draw a better pic of this dude?
I know, it sucks, and it has the mask from Fire Emblem. I just thought it would be cool to make a game based on y old comic book characters. I don't have much to offer, but if you're willing to do it for free it'd be much appreciated, plus credit will be given.

Thanks! ^^

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What's the name of the comic book character? Do you want the battler standing with the sword over his shoulder and wearing the mask? :)

PunkFile

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone who happened to click on this thread, I need help. My art friend can't draw humans so I was wondering if someone could draw a better pic of this dude?
I know, it sucks, and it has the mask from Fire Emblem. I just thought it would be cool to make a game based on y old comic book characters. I don't have much to offer, but if you're willing to do it for free it'd be much appreciated, plus credit will be given.

Thanks! ^^

I can take on this request, however what kind of deadline do you have?

Ignis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can take on this request, however what kind of deadline do you have?
No deadline really, it's not a very serious project. It'd be appreciated if it was done within the next couple of days or so, is that possible?
Also thank you for at least considering ^^ If you want the details just PM me.

Ignis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What's the name of the comic book character? Do you want the battler standing with the sword over his shoulder and wearing the mask? :)
Yes, also with his back facing the camera and his face looking at it, over his shoulder. His name's Gally, he's the main character's son.

PunkFile

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No deadline really, it's not a very serious project. It'd be appreciated if it was done within the next couple of days or so, is that possible?
Also thank you for at least considering ^^ If you want the details just PM me.

I can have this ready within 1 week. if you're ok with this timeframe then i'll accept your request.
If you have anymore details about the character, then please post them.

Ignis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can have this ready within 1 week. if you're ok with this timeframe then i'll accept your request.
If you have anymore details about the character, then please post them.
That sounds awesome, I really can't wait to see how it turns out. I wish you good luck.

Also, for the pose, have his body faced away from the camera and his face looking towards it, over his shoulder, plus his sword on his shoulder, if that makes sense.

maxresdefault.jpg

Think this, but from his back.
Anything unclear? I know I didn't explain that very well but I dunno how sorry ^^

Ignis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That sounds awesome, I really can't wait to see how it turns out. I wish you good luck.

Also, for the pose, have his body faced away from the camera and his face looking towards it, over his shoulder, plus his sword on his shoulder, if that makes sense.

maxresdefault.jpg

Think this, but from his back.
Anything unclear? I know I didn't explain that very well but I dunno how sorry ^^

Also angry, looking away, and sad expressions if that's alright with you

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Ignis , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

You can quote more than one person at a time, by selecting quote on each post and then inserting them into your reply.

PunkFile

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also angry, looking away, and sad expressions if that's alright with you

Hello Ignis, while sketching your character i didn't understand a few elements on your sketch, so i made a few changes, if the sketch below is ok, then i'll finish this.
Sketch:
req__gally_by_canvasbushi-dbhwjzi.jpg

Ignis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello Ignis, while sketching your character i didn't understand a few elements on your sketch, so i made a few changes, if the sketch below is ok, then i'll finish this.
Sketch:
req__gally_by_canvasbushi-dbhwjzi.jpg
That's really good, except the shoulder, maybe it could be a bit more towards the camera, like in the pose? Other than that, it looks great!

PunkFile

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's really good, except the shoulder, maybe it could be a bit more towards the camera, like in the pose? Other than that, it looks great!

i can make another attempt at sketching the character from another angle, but it would take another week for the sketch. let me know if you want it to change or continue to color.

Ignis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i can make another attempt at sketching the character from another angle, but it would take another week for the sketch. let me know if you want it to change or continue to color.
I think the new angle would be better.

Ignis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
okay, anything else you want changed? i could work on them all while i redraw this.
He should be a bit more narrow but other than that, 100/100.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
42ndPotato