Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: Tile

Maker Format: Ace

Art Style: Ace or semi-realistic!

Description: I'm in search of a traditional Japanese torri (those red shrine gates) and a hokora (miniature roadside shrine). It's supposed to be a small shrine in the middle of a haunted woods in Japan, so perhaps it looks a little decrepit and dirty or covered in moss, something like that! If someone is kind enough to make it, it would be nice if the shrine is 2x2 square, and the gate a bit bigger so the character can walk through it. These icons are being used for parallax mapping. If you can do just one and not the other, that's fine! This is being used in a commercial game, and of course, I will add credit for you.

Reference Images: You can click the links above, or click here for the torri or click here for a hokora!

Thank you!

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
If you own MV, the MV RTP has the gate part. If not, I'm sorry if I wasn't much help.

rpgdreamer

His Royal Highness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@JtheDuelist Aw, yeah I don't own Ace, just XP, VX and VX Ace... but thank you for trying! I appreciate it! :kaopride:

rpgdreamer

His Royal Highness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Kaeki

Oh yeah, these will work great! I think I see a few things in here that I could use. Thank you so much! :kaojoy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish