Need a voice actress? (open for 2 projects)

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Update November 29th 2015: Hello! Since one of my current projects I am voicing for is awaiting the final script, I am willing to take on 2 more roles! I am setting up a webpage with my resume soon of stuff I have finished and roles in the works, so help me be able to list more roles! So whether you have a project in the works, or a finished project you would liek to update with voiceovers, let me know!

I would like to offer my services as an aspiring voice actress if you plan to have any voices in your projects! I am looking to add more things to my resume, since it is quite small. I have a lot of time, and enjoy this so I am offering my skills for free. PLEASE read all the information.

Here are my demo reels. 

First demo; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2xNGrClxsY

Second demo; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUasuLWQK4M

Third demo; https://soundcloud.com/utau-yume/kokoro-hane-voice-acting-summer-demo-reel-2015

There are different conditions whether it is commercial or a free game, so I will list that, as well as what I am willing and not willing to do.

For Free Games

All I ask is for credit for my voice. If the game is free, I'll lend my talents to you for free. 

For Commercial Games

This is up for discussion. Ask me about it and we can discuss.

Okay, so now that that's out of the way, I will list what I am WILLING and NOT willing to do.

- No severe swearing (for who I'm playing at least). As long as my character uses lesser swear words or none at all, I am fine even if the full game itself may have quite a bit. Words I am OK saying; damn, hell, bastard, crap, ass. Words I am NOT OK saying; f word, s word, the word for female dog. Also prefer not say stuff like "Oh my god!" and "Jesus Christ!"

- No adult games. Just no....even if my character is not involved, anything 18+ is a no-go.

- My romantic interest (if any) the opposite sex. So if I play a girl, she'll be in love with a guy, or if I play a boy (which I doubt), he will like a girl. If there is romance. This only pertains to my character. 

- Nothing that would obviously be considered offensive and/or cause controversy. 

- Genre limitations? None! Your game can be slice of life, horror, action, fantasy, sci-fi, humor, etc.! 

- I am willing to play good and evil characters! 

- I want to be credited as my artist name, Kokoro Hane.

- I have the right to turn down a project for any reason. 

ALSO!

For my resume's sake, I would like to request the art of my character with their name and the game's logo on it to put on my list of roles on my in-the-works webpage. This is if, of course, I accept the role. 

So umm...that's it basically, all that I can currently think of anyway. So if you feel my voice suits a character in your project, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM! And feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

goldknight555

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is it possible that you could voice a character in my game?

JKMaxx

GFMC Omega Division, Master Chief Petty Officer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Amazing.

I love your voice, I will consider hiring you for something (simple) in future.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@goldknight555; I probably could, just please give me the details and I'll see what I can do ^.^

@Kaizaran; Looks interesting, and I would love to play the beta (and since it is a beta, if I spot an error I will report it). Anyone in mind you think my voice would fit?

@Dalph; Thank you very much ^.^ If you ever need me (even as an extra) I'd be happy to help!

Wow, I wasn't expecting replies this fast!

goldknight555

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'll send the info in a bit.

McTricky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh, I know you. You're from the Voice Acting Alliance (I'm also based there). I'm guessing Once Upon The End brought you here? xD

(Also, I think this thread should be in the Classifieds section)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, because she's not asking for payment :)

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Might want to give you a try as well!

Arin

Some happiness we have to let go of.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your southern voice was like Tier 0 lul material. Though, considering how easy it is to mimic a Southern accent, it was still pretty cute. :D

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey guys! Sorry for the inactivity, but I am temporarily closed as I have a lot of requests. Plus my recording computer is down, but I should have it back up it's just gonna take a little longer, so those who have PM'd me I will get to you as soon as I can!

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please read the bold parts in above!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow pretty awesome ;w;!  you have  the perfect voice for pepper (she had a cute voice because she is a kid~)  in my game ex machina but I feel so much better if i can offer you some money because this is a big project i want to do ..like (a lot of important event have voice when the dialogue show) and the last thing I want it overuse you xD! 

goldknight555

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's good that you're back. I don't know if you're still willing to do the voice for a character in my game.

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I would love to have you voice a character / characters in my game if you want that is here is a link to the projects post. (sorry there is  no demo the first demo was horrible broken)http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/26605-myths-of-terafurcia/ also i love the way you did the voice in the spring reel at :48 it was very well done . (sorry if your not taking any other projects i was kind of unclear do to you posts ) 

BeardBro

I think this line's mostly filler.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice work! I need a narrator for a project that I'm working on, and I think you'll be able to fill the role splendidly. I'll go ahead and shoot you a PM to see if it's anything you'd be interested in.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@ nio; you definitely will not overuse me! I want to build my resume and get my voice out there before I accept paid work! Plus I just love recording~

@ goldknight; I could, I think I still have the PM!

@ blademan; Ooh, your game looks fun! I am guessing you'd want me to voice, Kia, right? As she is the only female I saw on the list.

@ Macatlas; sure, I would love to narrate~

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@ nio; you definitely will not overuse me! I want to build my resume and get my voice out there before I accept paid work! Plus I just love recording~

@ goldknight; I could, I think I still have the PM!

@ blademan; Ooh, your game looks fun! I am guessing you'd want me to voice, Kia, right? As she is the only female I saw on the list.

@ Macatlas; sure, I would love to narrate~
Yes currently kia is the only female in the party (en less you include Mona who really dosent fight) 

torchick11

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
if your ever curious about my project and willing to join my game, Click here

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who else loves rainy days like me?

(Screen using Midnight City Tiles, available on the rpg maker dlc store :rswt)
It's been so long since I had to us a logical AND (&&) that I needed to look it up to see if that was even a thing you can do. But hey, I have dynamic UI now so that's nice.

[Literally everything] is not defined.
Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetCompanion